Chapter 27

"Me amore-" he said in a heartbroken breath.

"Let go of me." I breathed after a full minute, as he was holding onto me. The hands that had been around my neck were currently on my arm, and it- i didn't want it. "Let go of me." I breathed again as I pushed him away. It wasn't as if I was strong, but he took a step back. I stood up and I wanted to walk away.

"Kitty. Please. Let's talk about this!" He begged, but I ignored him as I decided to run away. I had to get out of this castle. I had to get out of this situation. I knew that Mike, Eddie and Eric would take his side; I was expendable. There were tens of other girls they could marry. They wouldn't care about me. Nobody would care about me. I ran out of the house, passing Eric, Eddie and Mike whom were yelling at one another. I ignored that though.

"Kitty!" I heard one of them yell. They had only seen me, as I closed the door. I didn't have the mental energy or capacity to know who it was.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled as I smashed the door shut. I ran towards the first car I saw; all the keys in the cars because who on earth was going to steal it? I started the car and I drove away. I drove as far as I could, before I put the car to the side of the road and I burst out into sobs. I grabbed my heart with both of my hands, trying to calm it down. But my whole body was exploding and imploding at the same time.

My husband had just put his hands on me. He had tried to kill me. Matt had tried to- he was my everything. I couldn't breathe. How could I survive this? How could life continue now? It couldn't. I would never be able to look at him again. I could never be around him again. It was done. I was done. I wanted to leave this forsaken country. Because I'm sure that Mike, Eddie and Eric would support their brother. He was the leader king, he was above everyone and everything. He was above the law.  Everyone would- wait not everyone. I remembered the conversation I had with Oliver and Willow and I gulped as I looked up as if I had an epiphany.

I knew they were in town because the summit that would be in five weeks. I knew that the two of them were staying at a house just out of town, because they wanted their privacy. I knew how to get there- they could help me. They would do anything for me. They promised me? There was a tad of doubt there, but I ignored it.

I drove towards Oliver and Willows house and when I arrived there, I parked the car and I walked towards the front door. I rang the doorbell and I looked around, afraid that they'd follow me; that they'd take me back, that I had to be put in a cell for misbehaving. That I was wrong.

The door opened and Willow opened the door and I looked at her; I knew that I looked insane. I knew I was insane.

"Can I come in?" I breathed as I looked at her and she stared at me, her eyes widening and she nodded carefully. My whole body was shaking in absolute fear.

"Yes. Of course. OLIVER." She screamed and she grabbed my hand and pulled me in, before looking out the door and closing it. "Follow me. OLIVER GET OUT OF THE SHOWER." She yelled and she placed me on the couch that was here. I looked around and saw loads of family pictures and I tried to keep my breathing steady. "Do you want some tea?" Willow asked and I gulped looking at her. I shook my head as I kept looking at the pictures. The door opened and I turned my head in fear as my whole body was shaking. Lucas walked through the kitchen though. He looked at me, observing me- seeing my blue eye, seeing the blood from my nose, seeing me holding onto my neck trying to breathe.

"OLIVER TREVOR FUCKING LOCATLIE." Lucas yelled so fucking loud, it hurt my ears. "Kitty what happened?" He asked as he walked up to me to touch me, but I leaned back a bit. I didn't want anyone to touch me, because the person I trusted most in this world, had just broken it. I also was in shock. "Did one of my brothers do this to you?" He said and my eyes widened in fear as I looked at him.

"Maybe I should call one of them?" Willow offered. "OLIVER." She yelled again. I shook my head right away, it hurting my neck and more tears started to flow.

I heard someone walking down the stairs a bit unsteady. When Oliver walked though the door, I realised why it had sounded unsteady;  he was closing his pants and his shirt was half on; covering his face.

"What is all this wailing about?" Oliver said annoyed. His shirt got lowered and I gulped as I looked at him. He was bigger than Eddie; well taller, but his muscles were just as bad. I knew he was fast; I knew he was a great fighter. I had seen him fight big guys in Gotar before; that was one of his things; fighting, actual fighting, with the guys there. He was strong; he was crazy. He was- his blue eyes found me and he closed his mouth as he wanted to say something, before he saw me. His eyes went from my hand on my neck, to the blood that was on my shirt, to the blood that was on my neck, before going to my nose, and lastly to my eye that was getting larger, and I could barely look out of it.

It took him three seconds to go from the 'happy go jolly' Oliver, to the evil Prince Oliver of Gotar. The anger in his eyes transformed in the same way that it did with Matt; they had the same eyes, the exact same eyes; if you ignored the colour of course.

"Is it what I think it is?" He said in a deep voice, his voice going through my core. "You don't have to talk, but is it what I think it is?" He said as he stretched out his knuckles. I gulped looking at him. I couldn't lie to him even if I wanted to; because I was afraid he'd hurt me too for lying. He'd get to know the truth eventually. And, the reason I was here was so that he would know and help me and nodded carefully. Oliver nodded as he leaned down and grabbed the keys of his car. Lucas and Willow both paled as they looked at me, before they looked at Oliver grabbing his keys. Willow blinked and stood up in panic.

"OLIVER!" Willow yelled as Oliver turned around. "He's leader king now! You can't!" She screamed "Please don't."

"Don't." Lucas stated but Willow stood up.

"He'll lose and we'll lose him!" Willow screamed at Lucas. "You have to stop him. GO! Let's go! Kitty, come with us" she said but I stared at her in disbelief, my whole body freezing.

"Kitty please stop them!" Willow said as Lucas stood up now too and followed Oliver. I looked at them, at Willow screaming stop over and over again, before I couldn't hear it anymore.

They were gone.

Good.

I finally had some time to think.

There was a small part of me that said, Kitty get up and tell Oliver and Lucas to not do it. That they were risking their lives. That they couldn't just go to the Leader King of Locatlie and demand justice, that that wasn't the way that things went. That he was untouchable. That it was something private between the two of us.

But I couldn't worry about that, I couldn't care about that. Because, how could I ever care about anything or anyone when the person that I trusted with my body, heart and soul crushed them all within one minute?