Chapter 57

My shock and pain soon turned into anger and I walked away from everyone talking to each other. Eric and Eddie were brought to the hospital through the helicopter along with Kitty. Oliver and Lucas had brought those three shits to their cells. My sisters and parents were all talking amongst themselves, but I didn't want to listen to any of that shit. I walked towards a helicopter, jumped in it and before I got it started, Danny climbed in.

"I'll join you." She said but I didn't speak. I flew away and I went down towards the Gotar-Circle of Hell helicopter entrance and I climbed out along with Danny. I was furious, but most of all confused. 

What the hell was going on?

I walked into the ring of fire and I saw that there was nobody here. Everyone had been cleared out. Good. Good. I saw that Lucas and Oliver had put the three guys in the cells that were here and they were talking amongst themselves. When they saw me, their eyes both widened. They saw my fury, they quickly looked away, avoiding eye contact.

I walked towards the cell of the guy that had dared to put his arm around her, the guy that had done most of the speaking. I went into the cell and the man was hanging by chains there, letting tears fall in pain. I didn't care about any of that. I walked towards the oven and put knives in there. The guy was looking around in fear before his eyes met mine and his eyes widened in shock as he saw me.

I took off the shirt I was wearing and I threw it in the oven, not caring and I grabbed a chair and I went and sat in front of him.

"You're going to tell me everything I want to know. Do you understand that?" I said and he didn't answered, so I grabbed his face, and I grabbed his face hard. "Do you understand?" I repeated and he nodded looking at me. "What the hell was that?" I said pointing towards a side and he gulped looking at me.

"You have your wife back. You wanted her back. You never said anything about in which condition she would be back. That is your wife. You have her back. We just want our freedom." He said in a tone that sounded so fucking cocky. It was annoying me. But I had to control myself, because I wanted to snap his neck in half. I couldn't do that.

"And what did you do to her? Tell her to kill us?" I snapped at her. "Because you failed horridly at that."

"Did we really fail?" He said as I still had his face in my hands, I was staring into his eyes.

"Kitty has the best aim in this world. She could've made the killing shot with her eyes closed." I snarled looking at him. "She didn't kill us. There must be an underlying message in that? A underlying emotion for us there? So, yes you failed and for the rest of your fucking life you will be in this cell, or in another cell, tortured. Every day you will beg one of us to kill you and you will never get that satisfaction."

He looked at me for a couple of seconds, and I thought I saw fear, before he started to laugh and he started to full on laugh as he looked at me. I let go of his face, not understanding why he was laughing. "She isn't here to kill you. You really think that we would go through all that fucking hard work, just for you to be killed?" He said and he laughed and he shook his head looking at me. "That would be so easy for you three. You really think that that's the punishment the three of you deserve after everything you put not only this world in, but also all the women that your country took from families?" He said and he sounded mad, he sounded proper mad. "Your country has taken our women for years, groomed them for some Process, telling them that it's a prize to be your wives. You torture them if they don't comply. We took one of them, freed that person and her mind, and we're the bad guys?" He said and I stared at him and I didn't- I couldn't believe this. "She has no idea who you really are, you fucking idiot." He said and he shook his head. "She thinks she was in a process and that she married your brother, that he kidnapped her and took her away, and that we tried to save them, but then she killed him. She thinks she killed him, poetic really?" He said with a huge smile on his face. "She thinks that you guys started the war on the world to get her back, so that the three of you can inflict revenge on her for killing her brother. That's why she shot two fo you, as a warning message to the three of you, that she doesn't want anything to do with you." He said and my heart sank. "You guys took girls that were young and put them through the Process, brainwashed them so they would forget everything about their past life. Well, we took the Queen of Locatlie, whom went through that Process, whom was married to four kings, and we made her believe that her whole life was a lie. We made her see the light. We made her believe that you guys are the bad guys. And it was clear from the interviews and everything that you guys did publicly, along with what I saw from her and your brother, that the three of you are so obsessed with her that you'd rather have the person that is a danger to you and would hurt you at any moment, in your bed, then lock her up. She shot two kings and she's probably in the hospital right now?" He said and he laughed. "So fucking easy. It was so easy."

"Well, that's easily reversed. We will tell her that she's married to all four of us." I replied calmly, although I felt anything but calm. "We'll show her the proof."

"She has seen all the so called proof. She doesn't believe it happened. She thinks it's altered. That you guys altered the footage to make her want to come home. She is hardwired to mistrust anything anyone says about the three of you that is positive." He said looking me straight in the eyes. "But you do that. Good luck."

"Why are you doing this?" I said as I grabbed a knife from the oven and I slid it against my finger, a bit of blood rolling down, but I didn't care about that. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because you've been doing this for years." He said. "And because it was so easy. And we're done, the world is done with living in fear of this country. We want our power back. We are done with it. We want to give you a taste of your own medicine."

I nodded carefully as I looked at him as I turned around and I wanted to walk up to him. "Well, the feelings are immensely mutual, wait, I forgot, what is your name?"

"Amar." He said carefully looking at me.

"Yeah, cause you talk about taste of your own medicine." I said as I put the knife against his arm. "Well, I'm an expert at that Amar. You took my wife and my twin brother." I said as I grabbed another knife from the cart, this one was cold, that would hurt like shit too. Everything would hurt. "You raped both of them. You tortured them. You hurt them. You physically broke them, before you killed my brother right in front of my life's eyes." I said putting the knives against his knees now and he was shaking, shivering, in total and coldblooded fear. "And you made her forget the thing that made her special; her light." I said and I took a deep breath. "So, I don't care how long it will take me to get her back, because like you just said, it only took you 20 months to convince her that the reality she had in her head wasn't the truth. What do you think I will be capable of?" I said with a small smile and I shook my head. "You have no idea what we're capable of Amar. You have no idea what you and your pack of goons have now inflicted on this world. A world you will never see in your life again. Because this." I said looking around. "Will be your world. This will be your reality. We won't set you free. There will be nobody starting a war for you to get you back. There will be nobody that will change the way the world is run for you. There is nobody in this world, that cares a single fuck about who you are."

"And again, that's where you're wrong. I'll let you finish your epic speech, but you're wrong. So wrong, have you ever heard about Stockholm syndrome?" He said and I stared at him for a second, but before he could even finish the rest of his sentence - I mean I wasn't stupid. He thought I was stupid, he thought I didn't know that Kitty thought she was in love with those three fuckers. I wasn't a fucking idiot. No, but I was done with him talking, forever and until the end of time. So I took the cold knife and stabbed him in his leg, and when he screamed, I grabbed his tongue and cut it out with the hot knife. I threw the tongue through the room as he screamed. Yes scream. Continue to scream.

"Now." I said putting my hands on his shoulders. "You think you can Stockholm syndrome my wife into freeing you? You genuinely thought she would ever be allowed to see you again, until she's my wife again?" I said staring into his eyes, his pitch black eyes, he was in pain, he was scared. The piss that went down his legs said enough. "You think you can outtorture the Leader King of this world. O right? You don't know the plan fo this world yet? Well, good. I'll make sure you have a tv with a news channel on blast for the rest of your life, so you can see what you did. So, for that, I want to thank you. I want to thank you for doing whatever thing you got going on." I said putting my hand in front of his face. "Because, thanks to you, we will rule the world. Thank you." I said and I took a step back and I kicked him hard in the chest, before I turned around and I walked out of this room.

I closed the door behind me, and I leaned against it. I took a few deep breaths, trying to take all the information in that he had just told me, before I looked sideways and my heart stopped for a second as I saw seven men and 4 girls standing there, staring at me petrified.

My fathers were staring at me in fear, in complete and utter fear. My mother? She had her hand in front of her mouth, as sobs were escaping her mouth. My sisters? They were shaking, they were cold. They were in shock. Oliver and Lucas? They were looking at me in awe; in awe of what I had done. Good. They should be in awe of me. Respect me. I might be their brothers, but I would be their leaders from now on. And Eddie and Eric? Whom both had casts on their shoulders? They stared at me with the same determination that I had in my body.

We were going to change the fucking world.