A friendship could end.

The boys are in the vehicle driving down the road. They decide they are going to stop and go in and eat. They decide to go to Mcdonalds. They all go in. Elijah goes up and orders the food while the other brother sit at the table. Asher opens up his phone and sees the video. How did someone see the video. It was password protected. He then goes to his call log. He sees there was another call to Gabriel. He gets pissed. Elijah lied to him and called Gabriel. Gabriel promised he would not say anything. He gets a pissed look on his face. Luke and Lucas notice it. This conversation will be between them three. Lucas(L), Luke(Lu), and Asher(A). 

(Lu) What's wrong Asher. 

(A) Nothing I need to use the bathroom; I will be right back. 

Asher gets up and storms to the bathroom. No one is in there. He goes in a stall and locks the door. 

(L) I am going to go be nosy and see what is going on. Tell Elijah not to come. 

Asher calls Gabriel. This conversation will be between them. Asher(A) and Gabriel(G).

(G) Hey baby. 

(A) Why did you lie to me?

(G) Please don't me bad, I can explain. 

(A) Then explain. I ask you not to say anything to anyone. Then you tell Elijah my password. 

(G) He said I couldn't hang out with you or talk to you if I didn't tell him the truth. I didn't say anything to him. I just gave him the password and he watched the video. 

(A) You promised you wouldn't talk to him with asking me first. 

(G) He called me. I am sorry. Please forgive me. 

(A) Now he knows I am gay. Now he knows we are dating. He knows it was dad. What happens if he starts to beat me?

(G) Please forgive me. I just want to be able to keep seeing you. 

(A) I don't know if I want to be friends anymore. 

(G) Please don't say that I love you. Please forgive me. 

Grabriel starts crying. Asher starts crying. Lucas can hear it. He wants to go to the door and comfort Asher, but he listens. 

(A) I love you too. I will call you when I get home. Please do not say anything else. 

Without waiting for a response, Asher hangs up the phone. He knows Gabriel was only looking out for him. He decided to call Gabriel back. 

(G) Hello?

(A) I forgive you and I love you. 

(G) I love you too baby. 

(A) I have to go. They are going to be wondering why it's taking so long. I will call you tonight. Bye. 

(G) Bye.

Lucas rushes out of the bathroom and sits back down. Asher dries his tears and waits for a minute. All the brothers will be talking when Asher gets back to the table. Asher(A), Luke(Lu), Lucas(L), and Elijah(E). 

(E) What is going on. Luke said Asher is pissed.

(L) You betrayed his trust. You called Gabriel. He just told Gabriel he didn't want to be friends anymore. What was on the video?

(E) We will talk about it later. I have to fix this with them. They are best friends. 

(L) Yeah, I heard. 

(E) You keep quiet. I didn't mean to be nosy. 

(Lu) What was on the video. 

(E) I will show yall later.