A good cry!

Liam knocks on the door and opens it. Asher is still on his side asleep. He walks over and slides on the bed. He gently rubs Asher's back. Asher starts to stir. Asher opens his eyes and looks at Liam. Liam smiles and Asher hugs him. The two boys will talk. Liam(Li) and Asher(A). 

(Li) They wanted me to come get you baby boy. 

(A) Sorry I fell asleep. 

(Li) It's ok, we all want to spend some time with you.

(A) I do too. 

(Li) Can I ask you a question?

(A) Yes.

(Li) Why did you want to get me a car too? 

(A) I wanted you to have the same escape they all do. They talk about being able to drive alone and listen to music. I thought you would like that too. 

(Li) I do, thank you.

(A) You're welcome. 

(Li) I hope you know I would take you if they ever made you leave. I would do it without money or any car.

(A) I know. 

(Li) I love you little man. 

(A) I love you too. 

(Li) Are you ready to go in there?

(A) I need to poop. Could you go get Elijah? 

(Li) I can help you. 

(A) Ok. 

They get up and walk to the bathroom. Asher does his business and Liam helps him wipe. They wash their hands and they join the other boys in the living room. Asher walks over and Lucas pulls Asher onto his lap. Asher latches on to him. They decide to watch a movie, and everyone starts getting everything ready. They go and grab a mattress. They bring it in the living room, and they grab some pillows and blankets. Elijah lays on the long end of the couch. Asher lays between his legs and cuddles up with him. Nathan lays on the other end and Carter lays between his legs. He covers up with Nathan and he feels safe. 

Liam, Lucas, Maverick, and Luke lay on the bed. Everyone cuddles up and they press play. They decided to watch an action movie. It's only twenty minutes in when Asher slides his hand up and holds Elijah's hand. Elijah smiles at him and plays with his hair. Lucas looks up and notices it. He nudges Luke and they smile. They are enjoying the movie. Asher wants to talk to Elijah but he does not want to ruin the night. He wants to sleep with Carter, but they have two nights. The movie goes off and everyone stirs. They decide to get up and put the mattress back. Luke and Lucas make his bed back up and the other boys go to the kitchen for a snack. Asher and Carter stayed on the couch. The two boys will talk. 

(A) I need to talk to Elijah for just a little bit before I go to bed, is that ok?

(C) Yeah, I can see if I can sleep with Liam tonight. 

(A) Ok, you two can sleep on my bed. We will spend all day with each other tomorrow. 

(C) Promise. 

(A) I promise. We can get up early and walk to the park. 

(C) Ok. 

The boys walk back in carrying a plate with cookies. Asher and Carter both get one and they turn a game on. Asher and Carter cuddle up with each other and sit on the floor. They eat all the cookies and finish the end of the game. It is almost eleven. Elijah will talk. 

(E) I think it's time we head to bed. We have the whole day to hang out tomorrow. 

(L) That sounds good.