A mad brother?

Luke goes over to his dresser, and he opens a drawer. He pulls Asher some clothes out and Asher gets tears in his eyes. They will talk before they get in the shower. 

(A) I have a drawer full of clothes in here?

(Lu) You do. 

(A) Thank you that makes me feel special. 

(Lu) I need to talk to you after the bath.

(A) Do you want to talk during the bath?

(Lu) No, let's do it after the bath. I am afraid you are going to be mad at me. 

(A) Ok bubba. 

Luke goes to his bathroom and starts running the water. He gets it nice and warm, and he takes his clothes off. He helps Asher get undressed and they sink down in the tub. 

(Lu) I am sorry we never said goodbye to you. That was my ideal. You had started acting like you did not want to be around us. 

(A) That is not true. Mom made me go to the store with her. Elijah begged for me to be able to stay and she argued against it. You were standing right there. 

(Lu) She later told us you begged to go and then put on the temper tantrum act. 

(A) I see. 

(Lu) Are you upset with me?

(A) A little. We were a little close then. Why did you not try harder?

(Lu) I don't know. All I can do is apologize and hope you forgive me. 

(A) I forgive you. 

(Lu) Thank you baby. 

Asher gives Luke a kiss on the cheek, and they finish their bath up. Luke was afraid he would be mad, but he is not. He is acting like his normal self. He is glad that Luke was brave enough to bring the conversation up. 

(A) Thank you for asking me. 

(Lu) Are you mad?

(A) No.

(Lu) Ok, I wanted to make sure. 

(A) I love you and I am not mad. 

(Lu) Thank you baby. Let's wash off and hop in the shower. Then I will let you and Liam hang out. Thank you for making him feel included. You can tell he is a little distant. 

(A) I know. 

Luke washes Asher and lets Asher help him. They finish the bath and hop in the shower to rinse off. They dry off and get dressed. Luke dresses the burn and they walk into the living room. No one is there and Luke scoops Asher up. They walk down to the basement and the other three are playing pool and talking. Luke sits Asher on the couch, and he walks over and hugs the other boys. They finish up the game and Asher plays on his phone. He is trying to give his brothers some time to bond. They finish the game up and Elijah walks over and scoops Asher up. They all head upstairs and sit on the couch. 

Asher cuddles up with Elijah and they turn the tv on. They are going to watch a game before bed. Lucas goes and gets the medicine for Asher. They pause the tv while they will talk. 

(E) We talked and you are going to sleep with me tonight and we are going to hang out tomorrow. Then when Liam gets in you two are going to go out and do something together and then he can help you shower and you can sleep with him. Does that work for you?

(A) Is that ok with you Liam?

(Li) That is fine little man. 

(A) Ok.