More secrets and a fun morning part 2!

Asher is sitting on the couch waiting for Maverick to get there. Elijah is getting ready to leave for class. While he is waiting, he gets a video from Carter. It shows him and three dudes saying hi. Carter told Asher those were some of his best friends and they could not wait to meet him. Asher is so scared to start school. He is afraid it will be like last time. He is so nervous, and he wants to do home schooling. He just can't bring himself to ask Elijah. 

There is a knock at the door and Asher looks out the window. He sees Maverick's car in the driveway. He opens the door and Maverick pulls him into a big hug. Asher hugs him back and the two sit on the couch and close the door. The two will talk. Asher(A) and Maverick(M). 

(M) How is it going little man?

(A) Good, I have been waiting for you. 

(M) What do you want to do?

(A) Want to play the game or watch a movie?

(M) Let's do a movie and just sit and talk. 

(A) Ok, you can pick it out. 

Elijah walks in and joins the conversation. Elijah(E). 

(E) Nothing scary please. 

(M) We will pick something good. 

(E) Ok, I am going to head out. I love you both. 

(A) I love you.

(M) I love you too. 

Elijah hugs both boys and kisses them on the cheek. He leaves and Maverick picks Asher up and puts him in his lap. He leans back and they get comfortable. 

(M) Let's talk for a minute first. 

(A) Ok. 

(M) I have something I want to tell you.

(A) Is it bad?

(M) No, it's so good. 

(A) What is it? I also have to show you something. It is bad and it is sad. 

(M) Ok, I will go first. 

(A) Ok. 

(M) Luke and I decided to be boyfriends. We are going on a date tonight. 

(A) Really?

(M) Yeah, I promise. I brought a nicer outfit to wear. We are going to get ready to go to dinner around five. 

(A) I am excited for you. 

(M) Thank you, baby boy. 

(A) Why did Luke not tell me?

(M) I asked him if I could. I never thought I would like dudes. Then I met you and I knew it would be ok. Then Luke talked to me about everything he had been through. He talked about how brave you were. Then one thing led to another and here we are. 

(A) That is sweet. I am glad you like each other. What happens if you stop liking each other though. Will you still come over?

(M) Hopefully that does not happen. Yes, I will still come over and visit and we will act normal. That was one of the rules. 

(A) Good. 

(M) What do you want to show me?

Asher pulls up the video and he turns the sound up a little. He presses play and they both watch the video. They both cry the hardest when Elijah is begging him to stop. The video ends and Maverick just holds Asher. Maverick is going to have to hold Elijah when he gets back. 

(M) I am sorry he went through that. 

(A) Me too. He said at least we are together now. He said it worked out in the end.