Asher has a fun morning!

The boys wake up to Elijah's alarm. Elijah pees first and Asher has to poop. Elijah helps him and they wash their hands. Elijah helps him slide his brace on and they go to the kitchen. They get in there and Lucas is up and has breakfast ready. Luke walks in and he is already dressed. Elijah grabs a piece of toast and runs and gets ready. He comes back and they all eat and talk. Elijah and Luke hug the brothers bye and they head out. Asher washes the dishes and Lucas gets his medicine ready. Asher takes it and Lucas goes to his room and gets dressed. He comes out and he helps Asher get ready, and they get in the SUV. They head towards the new house. They pull up and Lucas leads Asher around. It is a one-story house with a huge basement. One of the bedrooms are in the basement. Lucas shows Asher his room. It is huge. It has a walk-in closet, and it has a bath and a shower. It also has patio doors and a small patio. It is fenced in. They can add a small swing and Asher can enjoy it. Lucas shows Asher their rooms. They are almost the same size and just as nice except for Elijah's. His is bigger and his bathroom is nicer. They walk down and look at the basement. They talk about putting a pool table and games down there. They look at the guest room, it is small, but it will work. They look at the kitchen and it is huge and so it the laundry room. They go outside and there is a huge swing, and they have a huge pool. Asher smiles and he hugs Lucas. The two will talk. Asher(A) and Lucas(L). 

(L) Do you like it?

(A) Why is my room a little bigger than yours and Luke's? 

(L) We decided to put you next to Elijah. We know you and him have a special bond. 

(A) Can we talk about a few things later? 

(L) We can. 

(A) Ok.

(L) How do you like the house?

(A) I love it. 

(L) Good, I am going to go and buy you a mac book today. I know we have not gotten you one yet. You can still not go to school for one more week. We are going to get your work though and you can work on some of it from home. 

(A) So, a laptop?

(L) Yes, and a desktop one. You can have one for your room and one for on the go. We are going there next. 

(A) Thank you. I can pay for it. 

(L) No, Elijah is going to pay for it. 

(A) Are you sure?

(L) I am sure baby. 

(L) Ok. 

They finish up at the house and they lock the door. They get in the vehicle and head to apple. Lucas leads Asher in, and he chooses the bright orange pc and the silver pro laptop. He also buys three more desktops. Asher thanks him and Lucas carries them to the vehicle. He helps Asher in, and they buckle. They will talk on the way home.

(L) We can set the laptop up. We will do the desktop when we move, and you have a desk. 

(A) Why did you get so many?

(L) I got me an orange one too, I got Elijah the blue one, and I got Luke the green one. We will get desks and chairs when we move. We will put these in my closet to store them until we move. 

(A) That sounds nice. Thank you, bubba. 

(L) You are welcome my baby boy. We are going to stop and eat out. Is that ok?

(A) Yeah. 

The boys pull up to Olive Garden and head in. Meanwhile Luke(Lu) and Nathan(N) are at school, and they are going to talk to Mark(M) and Todd(T) during lunch.

(M) We are sorry about what we tried to do. 

(T) Coach suspended us for three games. 

(M) Some of the players refuse to talk to us.