A weird surprise!

Elijah wakes up and Asher is clinging to him. He is so confused. When he went to sleep last night, Asher was sleeping with Lucas. He gently gets off the bed and goes and showers. He is finished up and getting out when Asher opens the bathroom door. Asher closes his eyes and apologizes. Asher walks out to the bedroom. Elijah slides boxers on and walks over to him. Asher is squirming. This conversation will be between Elijah(E) and Asher(A). 

(E) Go use the bathroom. Do you need help? 

(A) No, I just to need to pee. 

(E) Ok, buddy. 

Asher goes and uses the bathroom. He washes his hands and comes back into the bedroom. Elijah is sitting on the bed. Asher walks over and sits next to him. Asher wraps his arms around him and cries. Elijah is concerned. 

(E) What's wrong baby?

(A) I had a bad dream. 

(E) Do you want to talk about it?

(A) Dad and mom showed up. They took me back. Then they made me go live with strangers. 

(E) That is not going to happen, I promise. 

(A) Are you sure?

(E) Yes. I am your guardian now. No one will take you from us. If something happens to me then it will be Lucas. 

(A) Ok. 

Asher calms down and just hugs onto Elijah. Lucas walks in and sees Asher is upset. He walks over and sits beside them. Lucas(L) will join the conversation. 

(L) What happened?

(E) Asher had a bad dream. 

(L) Why did you not wake me up?

(A) I tried; you wouldn't wake up. I came in here with Elijah. 

(L) I am sorry buddy. I was sleepy. I promise next time I will try my best to wake up. 

(A) It's ok. 

(E) Asher how about you go and wake Luke up and we will meet yall for breakfast. 

(A) Ok. 

Asher leaves the room and heads to Luke's room. Elijah and Lucas talk. 

(E) He had a dream mom and dad showed up and took him back. We are going to have to move soon. I do not want him to live in terror. 

(L) I agree. We can start looking for houses. With both of us we can afford something nice. We can sell this one, can't we? 

(E) Yes, it is in my name. We could split the money back and then just eat the rest of the cost. 

(L) Luke already said when he gets his part, he will split the cost of the difference. 

(E) Asher said the same thing. I looked at the paperwork though. I am going to go and speak with a lawyer. We may be able to access some of their money to purchase the home and I might be able to invest some of it where it can grow for Asher and Luke. We need to look to investing as well. We can earn additional money off of it. 

(L) We need to speak with a financial advisor. 

(E) I agree. Let's go make breakfast. I have class. Can you still stay with Asher today? 

(L) Yeah. 

In Luke's room, Asher is waking him up. This conversation will be between Asher(A) and Luke(Lu).

The first thing Asher did was crawl in the bed. He snuggles up next to Luke. He gently shakes Luke. Luke opens his eyes. 

(Lu) Good morning little man.