A weird conversation!

The boys play COD till seven and Nathan heads home. He hugs Carter bye and Carter promises to be good. All the other boys sit on the couch and will be part of the conversation. Asher(A), Carter(C), Elijah(E), Lucas(L), and Luke(Lu). 

(E) Did yall have fun?

(C) Yes, thank you for letting me stay the night. 

(Lu) No problem little man. I am glad Asher has a friend. 

(A) Me too. 

(L) Asher, I am sorry about what Mary said. I will speak with her tomorrow at class. I promise she will apologize.

(A) I am sorry for using the bad language. I understand if I need a punishment. 

(E) I will punish you tomorrow. I will make you stand in the corner for twenty minutes. 

(A) Ok. 

(Lu) Why did you want to be punished? 

(A) I have to follow rules too. Yall do, so do I. I just lost my temper. 

(L) It is ok. It happens. 

(E) The corner will be fine. 

(A) Ok. 

(E) Here is what we are going to do. Asher is going to go and shower with me. Luke and Lucas can shower in their rooms. Carter you can shower in Asher's room. I will change the dressings on Asher's back and the burns and then Asher and Carter can stay up until nine. I will bring the medicine in there at nine. Carter, Nathan gave me some melatonin for you. Is that ok? 

(C) Yes sir. 

(E) You don't have to say sir. 

(C) Sorry.

(L) You don't have to apologize either. We know Nathan makes you say it. You just say it to him. 

(C) Ok. 

(E) All right everyone head and take showers. Asher go get some night clothes ready. 

(A) I am just going to grab a t-shirt and boxers. 

(E) Ok little man. 

All the boys head to get clothes and shower. Asher grabs his clothes and heads to Elijah's room. They walk in the bathroom and take their clothes off. Elijah turns the water on and they start showering. Elijah starts with Asher's backside and then has him turn around. Asher gets excited when he washes downstairs. Elijah checks him out. He is growing hair, and it has grown a little bit. Elijah doesn't think Asher has noticed because he can't bend. He smiles and washes Asher's hair. He finishes Asher up and lets him sit down. He takes his shower and Asher is staring at him. Elijah notices and blushes. This makes Asher blush. 

(E) Everything ok?

(A) Yeah, it's just weird. I live with people who like me and are happy to help me. I wasn't trying to be a pervert. 

(E) I know buddy. We need to talk about two things when we get out. 

(A) Is it bad? 

(E) No. 

(A) Ok. 

Elijah finishes up and they step out of the shower. Elijah dries off and slides boxers on. He then dries Asher off and leads him to his bed. Asher lays on his stomach and Elijah dresses the burn on his back and bottom. He then rolls him over and does the one on his thighs and close to his area. He then walks and grabs a mirror. Asher has a confused look. 

(E) I need to talk to you about something awkward. 

(A) Ok. 

(E) Has dad talked to you about sex and how the body changes?