A scary day!

The boys go to the living room and see the other brothers. Asher walks over to Luke and Lucas and he hugs them both. Luke pulls him onto his lap and tickles him. Asher lets out this contagious laughter. All the boys smile. Asher is begging Luke to stop, and he does. He pulls him up into a hug and Asher buries his face under his chin. He just sits there, and Luke holds him. Lucas gets up and he helps Elijah make them a snack. They are doing ice cream bowls for a snack. Luke(Lu) and Asher(A) will speak. 

(Lu) Are you ok baby boy? 

(A) I am ok, I am sorry about lying to you. 

(Lu) It is fine. 

(A) You promise your not mad?

(Lu) I promise. 

(A) Can I ask you a question?

(Lu) You can ask me anything. 

The other brothers and boys are trying to listen. Asher looks back and he can see them standing close to the door. He leans up close and whispers the question in Luke's ear. Luke nods and he hugs Asher. 

(Lu) That is fine buddy. I promise I will protect you. 

(A) Thank you. 

Elijah informs them the snack is ready. They get up and Luke carries Asher to the table. They sit down and they all enjoy their snack. They all talk while they eat, and they finish up. Asher gets up to do the dishes and Lucas scoops him up. 

(L) We will be right back. I want to speak with Asher. 

Lucas carries Asher to his room and closes the door. He sits on the bed, and they talk. Lucas(L) and Asher(A). 

(L) You are going to be fine tomorrow. They are not going to hurt you. 

(A) How did you know?

(L) We all know you are nervous. Carter and Nathan are riding with us. They are going to go for moral support. 

(A) They don't have to meet them, do they?

(L) Are you scared of them meeting them?

(A) Yes, they will know they are like family. They will know they know the secret. What happens if they try to hurt them? 

(L) I will speak with Elijah and let him know they stay in the car. 

(A) Thank you. 

(L) We are going to hang out tomorrow night for a while. 

(A) I know, Elijah told me. I am excited. 

(L) Good, I know Luke is excited too. Do you have any questions? 

(A) How is the shower going to work?

(L) We are both going to help you. 

(A) You two are ok being naked around each other?

(L) Yes buddy. We are all brothers. We shower together all the time. 

(A) Ok. 

(L) Any more questions?

(A) What happens if I don't like school?

(L) You are worried about school?

(A) Yes, I start Monday. I haven't done any work yet. I am already behind. What happens if I don't have any classes with Carter? What happens if people do not like me? I don't want to go. Can I do an online school or go to home school?

(L) How about you go and see how you like it. If you do not like it I will talk to Elijah about enrolling you in an online school as soon as we move. You can stay at home. Mom and dad won't know where we live. I have finished all your work for you. I made sure you were ahead.