Questions!

Carter slides his short on and Lucas leads him to the living room. This leaves Elijah and Asher sitting on the bed. They will have a conversation. Elijah(E) and Asher(A). 

(E) Ok buddy, I need you to tell me what is going on? 

(A) I am just hurting. 

(E) Lying is one of the rules. I have been more open and trusting of you. Is there a reason you don't trust me to tell me what is going on? 

(A) I don't know what happened. 

(E) Can you try explaining it to me?

(A) Can I speak with Carter first? 

(E) Why would you need to speak with Carter? Did he slap you?

(A) No, I promise he didn't touch me. He helped me. 

(E) Ok, then what is going on. I need to know. Asher, I love you. I want you to know you can talk to me about anything and I will not judge you or be mean. I only want to help.  

(A) I love you too. I just need time. Can I have a little time. Just ten minutes. Can you send Carter in here and then I will explain. I promise. 

(E) Ok. 

Elijah gets up and walks and gets Carter. Carter enters the room and Elijah closes the door. He goes and sits with Lucas. They will talk. Lucas(L) and Elijah(E).

(L) What happened? 

(E) He asked to speak to Carter first. Then he will tell me why he didn't want to get up. 

(L) Ok. 

In the bedroom Carter sits on the bed and Asher(A) and Carter(C) will talk. 

(C) Is everything ok?

(A) No, I had an accident. 

(C) What do you mean?

(A) I think I peed on myself. 

(C) Why?

(A) I am wet, and Elijah is going to see. 

(C) What do you mean?

(A) It is wet down there. 

(C) I think I know what happened. 

Carter locks the door and slides his shorts off. He lets Asher see his boxers. They are wet on the front some too. 

(A) What happened?

(C) It happens when you get older. It didn't happen all the way to me that is why I got on top and was kissing you. You need to talk to Elijah about it. 

(A) It is embarrassing. He is going to know we kissed. 

(C) I am ok with that. You could also tell him you had a dream. 

(A) I can?

(C) Yeah. 

(A) Are you going to change?

(C) I am going to try when they don't see me. 

(A) Ok. 

(C) I am going to slide my shorts on and try to change before Nathan gets here. 

(A) Ok, I am going to tell Elijah I had a dream.

(C) Ok. 

Carter gets his shorts on and goes in the living room. Luke and Nathan are sitting on the couch. Carter freezes and walks and sits down on the couch. Nathan(N), Luke(Lu), Lucas(L), Carter(C), and Elijah(E) will all speak. 

(E) Is he ok?

(C) Yeah, he needs to talk to you.

(Lu) Did you slap Asher?