The Park!

Asher and Carter decided to walk into the living room to see their brothers. Asher is in front of Carter. They walk in and Asher freezes. He sees Maverick and Luke sitting on the couch. Everyone goes quiet. Carter grabs Asher's hand and they go back into Lucas's room. They lock the door and sit on the bed. Carter hugs Asher and he starts crying. Carter is trying to comfort Asher. Asher understands what Carter is trying to say, he is still upset with Luke though. There is a knock at the door. Elijah says, "It's me, open the door please." Asher nods and Carter opens the door. Elijah runs in and Carter walks out to the living room. This conversation will be between Elijah and Asher. This conversation will be between Elijah(E) and Asher(A). 

(E) Are you ok Asher?

(A) Yeah, I just got scared. I will go back in there, just give me a minute please. 

(E) You do not have to go in there. 

(A) I want too though. Nathan is here and Liam is too, right? 

(E) Not yet. Carter and Nathan have to go get Liam. 

(A) Can I ride with them?

(E) I don't know about that buddy. You are supposed to be taking it easy. 

(A) I will be riding in a car, not walking. Please I like hanging out with Carter. He is really nice. He helped me use the bathroom and everything. 

(E) Why did you not get one of us?

(A) Yall were watching tv with your friends. All I had to do was pee. Carter just helped slide my shorts down and back up. 

(E) You should have asked one of us. Are you ok? 

(A) Yeah, he asked about the bruises and marks on my butt. I told him it was dad. 

(E) You need to ask Nathan before you say anything else. He is younger remember. 

(A) I am sorry. Are you disappointed in me? 

(E) No buddy. Just ask Nathan next time. It will be his decision. 

(A) Yes sir. 

(E) I was going to show Nathan the video. You are exposed in it though. He said he would wait and ask you before he watched it. 

(A) I don't care if he sees it. I trust him. I don't trust Maverick though. Will you not show him?

(E) We do not have to show Maverick. Maverick wants to apologize to you.

(A) Can we do it later?

(E) Yes. 

(A) So, can I ride with Nathan and Carter?

(E) Let's go to the living room and ask Nathan. Then I will give you some pain medication. It is almost time.  

(A) Deal.

Elijah grabs Asher's hand and they walk to the living room. They walk over to the couch and sit by Nathan and Carter. Luke looks at Asher and Asher puts his head down. There is a guilty look of pain on his face. Maverick feels bad and gives Luke a hug. Elijah gets up and gets some medicine, with a medicine cup. Dr. Samuel did liquid pain medication. Elijah walks over with the cup and a coke. There will be multiple people in this conversation. Elijah(E), Carter(C), Lucas(L), Asher(A), and Nathan(N). 

(A) It's liquid?

(E) Yes. It will help with the pain though. You have two more that are liquid too. You will have to take those tonight. 

(A) Do I have too? I am not hurting right now. 

(E) Good, we want to keep it that way. 

(A) I really don't want to take it.