A talk, a gift, and some bonding time!

Asher sat on the swing for a few minutes. He was giving everyone time to say bye. In the house all the boys have left, and the brothers are sitting on the couch. They are trying to figure out a way to bring the conversation up with Asher. Asher has gotten up and came inside. He needs to use the bathroom and he wants to talk to his brothers. He knows they are probably trying to come up with a lie on who to blame. Asher walks in and closes the door. He sits the blanket on the counter. He closes the door and tries to lock the latch. He can't reach it. He slides a chair over and tries to stand on it. The three brothers hear, and they rush in the kitchen. All brothers will be part of this conversation. Elijah(E), Lucas(L), Luke(Lu) and Asher(A). 

(Lu) No sir, plant your ass on that seat. 

Asher turns around and sits down. Lucas slides the chair over to the table. Elijah locks the latch. All the brothers sit at the table. Asher expected to see disappointed looks. He sees smiling faces, he is confused. 

(A) You are not mad at me?

(E) We are not mad. 

(L) You can't try that again though. 

(Lu) If you fall you could hurt yourself more. We need you to ask for help next time, is that ok?

(A) Yes sir. I am sorry. I promise I will ask for someone else next time. 

(E) Ok, is it ok if we have a talk?

(A) Can we wait a minute? I need help using the bathroom. I need to do number two. 

(Lu) I can help you. Let's go to my room. 

(A) Thank you.

Luke and Asher walk to his room. They go to Luke's bathroom. Luke helps Asher get his boxers and shorts down. Asher looks at him. 

(A) Do you want to step out for a minute?

(Lu) Are you ok, does it hurt? 

(A) No, it just might stink and make noise. I do not want you to be uncomfortable. 

(Lu) It is ok. I can stay in here. 

(A) Ok. 

Asher does his business, and both boys make small talk. Asher finishes and looks at Luke. Luke walks over and Asher leans up. Luke helps him wipe. Luke washes his hands and then helps Asher up.  He slides Asher's boxers up. He helps Asher wash his hands and they go back to the kitchen. Elijah had made sandwiches and chips for everyone. It is time for dinner. They all sit down and eat their food. Everyone is quiet while they eat. They finish up and Lucas puts all the dishes in the sink. 

(A) I can wash them after we talk. 

(E) It is ok buddy; I will do them. 

(A) I have to help out too. I haven't done any chores since I have been here. 

(E) I know, you will help. Lucas is going to help you shower after we talk. 

(L) If that is still ok with you? 

(A) That's fine. Are you sure you are ok with helping a faggot shower? 

(Lu) Asher, baby do not call yourself that. 

Asher looks down he knows he slipped up. 

(E) You are not that word. 

(A) I know, I am sorry. It was a force of habit. 

(E) It is ok. We are not mad. We just want you to know we love you. 

(A) I know that. I love you too. I love yall more than you will ever know.