Almost an accident!

All the boys have gone to bed. Asher is laying in the middle. Maverick has turned over on his back. Asher assumed it was Elijah and is cuddled up to him. His stomach starts hurting and he gently shakes Maverick. It is really dark, and he cannot see well. This conversation will be between Maverick(M), and Asher(A).

(M) What's wrong Asher?

(A) I am sorry I thought you was Elijah. Why did you sleep in here? I didn't mean to cuddle with you.

(M) It's ok buddy. I have been sleeping really well. You are really warm. They tried to get me to tell your secret. I refused to tell them. Elijah gave me medicine to calm my nerves down and told me to sleep in here. 

(A) Thank You for not telling them. 

(M) They are going to ask today. They want me to tell them too. It is going to be a long morning. 

(A) I do not want to sound rude; I have a problem. 

(M) What is it buddy?

(A) I need to use the bathroom. 

(M) Ok, I will help you. 

Maverick reaches over and turns on the lamp. He slides Asher over and helps him off the bed. He walks with him to the bathroom and closes the door. He helps slide Asher's boxers down. Asher freezes. 

(A) Can you go get Elijah or Lucas?

(M) Is everything ok?

(A) I need to do number two. I cannot wipe. It's really embarrassing. 

Asher is still facing the toilet like he needs to pee. Maverick gently turns him around and helps him sit down. 

(M) I will step out for just a second. You use it. When you get done you call for me. I can help you wipe. 

(A) You don't like gay people though. You have already seen me exposed and now you are going to help me wipe. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. 

(M) You are wrong. I used to not like gay people. I promise that will change. I love you Asher, just like I love your brothers. 

(A) Are you sure? I do not want to make you feel uncomfortable. 

(M) I promise, I can stay in here if you want. I was just going to step out to give you some privacy. 

(A) I will call you back in just a minute if that is ok. 

(M) That is fine. I will be waiting. 

Asher finishes up and flushes the toilet. He quietly calls for Maverick. Maverick walks in with a smile on his face. 

(A) Are you sure you don't want to get one of my brothers?

(M) I am sure. 

Maverick takes a step closer, and Asher lifts up. Maverick is gentle and cleans Asher up. He finishes and the flushes the toilet. Maverick washes his hands. He needs to help Asher up. When Maverick steps in front of him there is blood on his boxers. 

(A) You are bleeding.

Maverick looks down and sees the blood. He helps Asher up. Asher puts the toilet seat down and washes his hand. Asher then grabs the medicine kit. He takes a seat. 

(A) You helped me today; I can help you come here. 

Maverick walks over. It the highest cut up. Asher frowns and stares at Maverick. Maverick walks over and locks the bathroom door. He walks back over and slides his boxers down to his knees. Asher blushes and his face turns red. This makes Maverick blush.