Elijah is surprised!

Elijah pulls Asher back down and they sit on the couch together. The older boys go and pull two mattresses into the living room. They get some blankets and pillows ready. Everyone goes to the restroom to use it. Elijah walks with Asher. They take turns using the bathroom and wash their hands. Asher stops Elijah before they walk out of the bathroom. The two brothers will talk. 

(A) I am sorry.

(E) You are fine baby. I am just glad you are home. I was not ready for you to go anywhere. 

(A) Me either, can I sleep with you tonight?

(E) I am ok with you two sleeping with me. 

(A) Can we sleep alone. I want to talk to you about something. 

(E) I will make it happen baby boy. 

(A) Thank you. 

Asher hugs Elijah and he scoops him up. They walk to the living room, and they get on the mattress. Lucas lays on the other side of Asher. Luke, Maverick, Nathan, Carter, and Liam all pile on the mattress. Everyone is snuggled up together and they start a movie. Asher is not paying attention to the movie. Elijah has his arm over him, and Lucas is facing him watching the move. He is playing with Lucas's shirt, and he has his eyes closed. He is enjoying being close to his brothers. He missed them. He was not ready to go anywhere without one of them. It does not take long, and he is snoring. Lucas looks down and he kisses Asher on the forehead. Luke pauses the movie and Elijah scoops him up and carries him to his room. He closes the door and lays back down. 

They finish the movie and put everything away. They all sit down to talk about dinner. All the boys will be part of the conversation. 

(E) What would everyone like for dinner?

(N) Could I take us out? I know Asher and Carter love Olive Garden. I just want to go out as a family. 

(L) I think that would be nice. 

(Lu) How is Asher doing?

(E) He is fine. Carter would it be ok if Lucas slept with you tonight? Asher is wanting to spend some time with me. 

(C) Yes sir. Please comfort him and take care of him. I think today was a lot. 

(E) I will baby boy. 

(Lu) Can I wake Asher up and get him dressed?

(E) That is fine. 

(Li) Can I help?

(Lu) Yeah. 

(E) We will all get ready too. 

Liam and Luke go into Elijah's room, and they see Asher snoring and asleep. They gently wake him up and he hugs them both. They help him to the bathroom and then they wash their hands. Luke goes to his room to get ready, and Liam helps Asher to his room. Asher sits on the bed as Liam gets him some clothes ready. The two will talk. Asher(A) and Liam(Li).  

(A) Why are we getting dressed. It is almost seven thirty. 

(Li) We are all going out to eat baby boy. 

(A) I like that. 

(Li) Me too. 

(A) Are you driving your car?

(Li) I am. 

(A) Can I ride with you alone on the way back. I need to talk to you about something. 

(Li) That is fine baby boy. 

(A) Thank you. 

Liam helps Asher finish getting ready and they meet everyone in the living room. They all smile at Asher, and they all head out the door. Asher got to ride up front with Elijah. Luke was a little salty about it. He had to ride in back with Nathan and Carter. Lucas took his chance and jumped-up front with Liam. The boys arrive at the restaurant, and they go into eat.