Elijah scrambles to make sense of what is wrong!

Elijah's phone rings and it is Nathan. He answers the phone and the two will talk. 

(E) Hey man.

(N) Do not hey me, who the fuck hurt Carter's feelings?

(E) What do you mean? 

(N) Someone hurt his feelings and I want to know who and why. 

(E) I have no ideal. Can you elaborate or explain it to me?

(N) He informed me he no longer wants to visit your house anymore. He will not speak with me and is acting distant. He went to sleep with my dad instead of me. You figure this the fuck out. I will not be back over until you do. Asher still wants to come over Friday night. If you are ok with it I can pull up and pick him up. I will not step back in the house until I know what happened. 

(E) I promise I will try.

Nathan hangs up the phone and Elijah does not know what happened. Elijah finishes the dishes, and he sits on the couch with Lucas. The two will talk. 

(L) Everything ok?

(E) No, Nathan just told me him and Carter would no longer be coming back over. He said someone hurt Carter's feelings and Carter no longer wanted to come over here. 

(L) Damn, Asher is upset. 

(E) We have to figure this out. 

(L) Let me get the night medicine for Asher and I will talk to him. Do you want me to see if he will sleep with you?

(E) Yes. 

Lucas gets up and he gets the medicine ready. He grabs a drink, and he makes his way to Asher's room. He is watching tv again and he pauses it when Lucas walks in. 

(L) I brought your medicine. 

(A) Thank you. 

(L) Do you want to sleep with Elijah tonight?

(A) No, I can sleep in here.

(L) How about you sleep with me?

(A) Is it ok if I sleep alone?

(L) That is fine. 

(A) Thank you. 

Usually, Asher takes time between his medicine. He does not do this tonight. He gulps all three down and drinks some of his drink. He turns the tv off and turns over to go to bed. 

(L) I love you baby.

(A) I love you too. 

Lucas gets everything and carries it out of the room. He turns the light off and he sits the cups in the sink to be washed. He has tears in his eyes, and he starts to his room. Luke and Maverick come out and see him. They try to stop him, but he pushes through and goes and closes his door. They walk up to Elijah and sit on the couch. The three will talk. 

(M) What happened?

(E) I do not know. Carter does not want to stay the night here or visit here anymore. Nathan said he will not come back over until Carter tells him what is wrong, or the issue is fixed. Asher did not eat with us, and he does not want to sleep with any of us. Lucas's feelings got hurt I suppose. He took the medicine in the room and came out within a minute. 

(Lu) Asher always takes his time with the medicine. 

(E) Well, he didn't tonight. I assume he wanted to be left the fuck alone and it hurt Lucas's feelings. 

(M) We have to tell Carter. I do not care if my parents find out. It is not worth tearing our friend's group apart. 

(Lu) We can talk to Asher and explain. I will do it tomorrow.