Maverick is concerned!!!!

Asher sent the message to Elijah. Him and Carter are laying on the bed talking. This conversation will be between Asher and Carter. 

(C) How is Gabriel doing?

(A) He was good. 

(C) He wasn't mad I am staying, was he? 

(A) No, he thinks it is good I met a new friend. 

(C) Good, can I ask you an awkward question?

(A) Yes. 

(C) What was the question about the scars?

(A) If I tell you. You have to promise not to tell anyone even Nathan. 

(C) I promise. 

Meanwhile in the living room the boys are talking. This conversation will be between Elijah(E), Maverick(M), and Nathan(N). Luke and Lucas are in their rooms showering. Liam is outside talking on the phone.

(E) Asher texted me and said they wasn't mad we didn't have to send the other boys to do damage control. 

(N) I told you he was smart. He saw right through it. 

(M) He is really smart. I am sorry I hurt his feelings. 

(E) It's ok, just don't do it again. There will be no second chances. 

(N) I don't know how he is so cold. 

(M) Who?

(N) Asher, he was wearing a long sleeve shirt. It is warm in here. 

(E) I want to talk to him about the marks tomorrow. 

(M) What marks?

(E) I do not know. He was on the phone. I heard him say something about we didn't know and don't ask him to promise again. 

(M) I see. 

(E) I am going to jump in the shower really quick. I will be right back. 

Elijah grabs his clothes off the coffee table and goes to the hallway bathroom. Maverick sits and thinks for a minute. 

(M) I am going to go and talk to Asher and Carter for a minute. I want to check on them. 

(N) Want me to come with you?

(M) No, I got it. 

Maverick goes and knocks on the door. In the bedroom Carter and Asher are talking. 

(A) I used to cut myself. It wasn't deep so there is only one scar. I did it again tonight. I got scared and it helps with the pain I feel inside. 

(C) You cannot do that. What happens if it hurts you?

There is a knock at the door. 

(A) We will talk about it in a minute. Come in. 

Maverick opens the door and closes it. He locks the door. Asher and Carter looks confused. He walks over and sits on the bed next to Asher. Maverick(M) will join the conversation. 

(M) We need to talk Asher. 

(A) Ok, did I do something wrong?

(M) Maybe. 

(C) You are not going to be mean to him. 

(M) I am not going to be mean to him, I promise. I am not getting punched in the face again. 

(A) What do you want to talk about? Who punched you? 

(M) I need you to do me a favor. I will keep it quiet between us, I promise. I need you to roll up your sleeves. Liam punched me.