Hospital Visit.

The boys helped Asher get dressed and they headed to the truck. Elijah scoops Asher up and puts him in the truck. He gives the keys to Lucas to drive. He goes to the other side and sits in the back with Asher. Asher has a terrified look on his face. All the brothers notice. This conversation will be between Elijah(E), Lucas(L), Luke(Lu), and Asher(A). 

(Lu) It's going to be ok; I promise. 

(A) I know I am just nervous. 

(L) How would you like it if Nathan and Carter came over tonight and stayed. 

(Lu) Liam can come visit too. 

(A) That sound's good. 

(E) We will see how late it is. 

(Lu) It's only nine thirty-seven in the morning. 

(E) I know. This could take a while though. 

(A) Ok. 

The rest of the ride is in silent. As they are pulling into the hospital Elijah sends Samuel a message. When they pull to the er, there is a tall handsome dude wearing a white coat with a wheelchair. 

(E) Lucas park the truck and yall wait in the waiting room. I will come get you when I can. 

(L) Yes sir. 

Graphic part starts here. 

Elijah picks up Asher and sits him in the wheelchair. Dr. Samuel wheels him back to a private room and smiles at Asher. Samuel with join the conversation, I am going to use (Dr.) for Samuel.

(Dr.) Asher, we need to take all your clothes off and put this gown on, is that ok?

(A) Yes sir. 

Elijah and Samuel take his shirt and shorts off and put the gown on. They help him lie back on the bed.

(Dr.) Now, I am going to take the gown off the upper part of your body and look and then we will do the lower part next. Is it ok if Elijah stays with me and helps me? 

(A) Ye Yes. Please. 

(Dr.) Ok buddy, he won't go anywhere. 

Samuel undoes the gown and looks at his stomach and chest area. He sees the ribs and the bruises. He sees all the marks and the cigar burns. He has a frown on his face. Samuel looks over at Elijah and sees tears in his eyes.

(Dr.) Ok buddy, I am going to help you roll over for one minute. I need to check your back. Your bottom is going to be exposed, is that ok?

(A) Yes sir.

Samuel and Elijah roll him over. Samuel sees the burn mark. He also sees everything on his butt. He notices what looks like blood. 

(Dr.) Ok buddy. I am going to get an iv line. We are going to give you some medicine to help sleep and I am going to give you some pain medicine. I need to clean these burns and marks and we need to do x-rays. Elijah is going to walk with me right here in the hall is that ok?

(A) You will be quick?

(Dr.) Super quick. We will even leave the door open. No one else will come in here.

Elijah and Samuel walk out into the hall and grab a cart and push it towards the room. 

(Dr.) I thought you said he was not active. 

(E) He said he wasn't.

(Dr.) It looks like there was some bruising and a little blood. When we get him sedated, I will check. 

(E) I can help. 

(Dr.) No, I will check, and you will step out.  

(E) Why?