A bad day!

Elijah's alarm goes off early. He gets up and goes and wakes Luke up. Luke and Elijah both shower and Luke goes and makes the pancakes. Lucas's alarm goes off and he gets up to shower. He walks in and Elijah is changing. Lucas(L) and Elijah(E) will talk. 

(L) I came to get Asher to poop.

(E) Ok. 

(L) Someone is excited this morning. 

(E) I got a few minutes of alone time. 

Both boys laugh and Lucas lifts Asher up. Lucas carries him into his room and lays him on the bed. He grabs some clothes for himself and wakes Asher up. Asher(A) and Lucas(L). 

(L) Asher wake up. 

(A) I am up. 

(L) Ok, I am going to shower, and you are going to poop, is that ok? 

(A) Yeah. 

They both go in the bathroom. Lucas strips Asher completely down. He strips down and jumps in the shower. 

(A) I thought I was only pooping. 

(L) You are, but you sweated last night. That shirt was drenched. You also looked like you had a fun dream. Look at the front of the boxers.

Asher looks down and frowns. 

(A) Sorry. 

(L) It is ok, finish pooping. I am almost done. 

Asher finishes and flushes the toilet. He does not want the smell to stink up the bathroom. Lucas jumps out and dries off. He slides boxers on and he helps Asher wipe his bottom. He helps him up and they wash their hands. They walk to Luca's room. He has a wash rag. He gently while explaining lifts everything up and over and cleans Asher up. Asher wants to ask questions, but he is scared. Lucas can tell. 

(L) You are I are going to shower tonight. We are going to talk. Is that ok?

(A) Yeah. 

(L) Ok, my love. 

Lucas grabs the brace, a shirt, and boxers. He also grabs socks. It is a little chilly this morning. He helps Asher get ready and they go to the kitchen. All the brothers smile and they sit down to eat. Luke made chocolate chip pancakes and Elijah poured everyone milk. They all eat and talk. The brothers hug Asher and go over the rules, and they hug him and leave. It is a little before seven thirty. Asher wants to surprise his brothers. They have been good to him, and he is going to return the favor. He runs to each room and grabs their laundry baskets. They have two washers and two dryers. They work really fast and are expensive. He takes the four baskets of clothes and sits them beside them. He starts on Elijah's load in one washer and then starts on Lucas's in the other. He leaves the other two and goes to the bedrooms. 

He starts stripping the beds, the sheets, the pillowcases, and the comforters. He makes four different piles in the garage for each brother. He swaps the clothes to the dryer and starts the other two loads of clothes. He goes and grabs Elijah's basket of towels. He then walks into each bathroom and gathers all the towels and washrags. He thinks it will take two loads for these. He had to do two baskets. By this point his sides are hurting. He goes and takes a dose of medicine. He then takes two Tylenol with it. He goes back to the garage. The first two loads are done drying. He places them in baskets, and he places the other two in the dryer. He grabs both baskets of towels and starts washing them. He then carries the two baskets to the rooms. One was Elijah's clothes, and one was Lucas's. 

He looks in their closets and drawers. He sees how they like everything folded. He sits on Elijah's bed and turns the tv on. He starts folding his clothes and he is almost finished. His phone rings and it is Maverick. (M)