A talk and a problem.

Asher has finally calmed down. All the brothers have been sitting there and comforting him. They will all be in the conversation. Elijah(E), Lucas(L), Luke(Lu), and Asher(A). 

(E) Is everything ok Asher?

(A) Yes. 

(Lu) Why were you crying buddy?

(L) He was still upset about the food. 

(E) I promise I am not mad. I should have realized something was wrong. 

(Lu) We all should have. You have been being very trustworthy of us and we made a mistake. 

(L) Do you forgive us?

(A) Yes, I love all three of you. Can you promise you won't send me away? 

(E) Baby, I promise you are never leaving. 

(L) We love you. 

(Lu) We are a family again and that is not going to change. 

(A) Ok, thank you. 

Asher hugs all the brothers. They get up and everyone gets ready for their showers. Elijah leads Asher to his room to shower and they get undressed. Asher needs to poop first, and Elijah stays in the bathroom with him. He finishes and helps Asher wipe. They wash their hands and get in the shower. Elijah starts at the feet, and he moves his way up. He gets to the private area and Asher blushes. 

(E) Look down at me. 

Asher does and he calms down. 

(E) It happens, it is normal. 

(A) I was scared of the other thing happening again. 

(E) We will talk about that after the shower. 

(A) Ok. 

Elijah helps Asher was his upper body and then does his hair. He is gentle with Asher's back and the burn. He pulls everything off and lets Asher sit down. Elijah starts his shower and Asher sits there and waits. Elijah finishes up and they dry off. They walk to the bedroom and Elijah lays Asher flat on the bed. Elijah starts with the burn on the back and then the lower ones. Asher turns over and Elijah does the ones on the front side. They both get dressed and they sit on Elijah's bed. 

GRAPHIC DETAILS

(E) Do you want to talk about it now?

(A) What came out?

(E) It is called sperm. 

(A) Why did it make me feel weird?

(E) Can you explain weird?

(A) It's hard to explain. It was weird but it was also exciting. I have never got that feeling before. 

(E) That is normal. When we talked about Luke and Lucas masturbating that is the result. They will eventually ejaculate, and sperm comes out. 

(A) It is a bad thing for me to do?

(E) No, it is normal. I am not mad at you. People of all ages do it. I do it and so do both of your brothers. Liam Nathan, and Maverick do it. I am sure Carter does it. You just have to know when it is appropriate to do it. When you start showering alone you can do it. If you do it in your room, make sure you lock the door. I do not want you and Carter doing it together. Yall are too young for that. 

(A) How do you know Nathan, Liam, Carter, and Maverick do it? 

(E) I am not sure about Carter. The rest of us have talked about it though. We are not ashamed to talk about it. It is not embarrassing. It is a natural thing and I do not want you to feel like it is a bad secret. I know for sure they have done it here while they showered. Why do you think it takes them a while in the shower?