How you meet: L.J

Lauren🙈

~Your POV~

I was in Hawaii for my summer vacation with 4 of my best friends which are Heather, Ashley, Kelly and Amy. We were all on our way to the beach. Heather and Ashely just graduated high school. Heathers 18. Ashley is 19. Kelly, Amy and I are becoming seniors. But I'm still the youngest. Kelly and Amy are 17 and I'm still 16 but turning 17 real soon.

We all got out of the truck and got our stuff out of the trunk. We got our surf boards. I looked at them and they looked at me. Before they can even say anything I took off running while holding my purple surf board under my arm pit.

"LAST ONE IN THE WATER HAS TO BUY EVERYONE PIZZA!!" I yelled while I got other people's attention

"LAST ONE IN THE WATER HAS TO BUY EVERYONE PIZZA!!" I yelled while I got other people's attention. Some shook their heads chucking. I looked back and saw that I had good distance from them. I looked back in front of me but was quickly stopped when I collide into what felt like a wall.

I almost fell but I regained my balance.

"Wow dude what are you.....a wall?" I looked up cause this guy was at least 6'3ft and I was only 5'1.

"Sorry shorty I didn't see you." He leaned down and gave me back my board. I thanked him and also apologized. I looked behind me and saw that my friends were getting closer. I apologized to the big man and took off running. My feet hit the water and I raised my hands up in victory.

"Ha I win." I turned around to see that Ashley was the last one.

"Okay Ash I would like my pizza with pepperoni and maybe some pineapple with maybe a...banana ice cream or banana split." I said smiling she smiled shaking her head. We laughed as we went to surf some waves.

Lauren's POV

The girls and I were at beach in Hawaii for our free day. There were no paps around thank god. We were all getting a tan when we heard someone yell.

"LAST ONE IN THE WATER HAS TO BUY EVERYONE PIZZA!!"

We all looked up and saw a girl with a purple surf board running towards the water. She's really cute and has really toned abs.

She was running until she looked back and quickly turned back around and ran into a very tall muscular man. She almost fell but she regained her balance.

"Woo dude what are you.....a wall?"  I heard her say. I smiled. The man apologized and so did she before she ran again toward the water. Her feet came in contact with the water and she raised her hands in victory. She turned and was smiling big showing cute dimples.

"Okay Ash I would like my pizza with pepperoni and maybe some pineapple and maybe a....banana ice cream or banana split." She said smiling at girl. We could hear them clearly cause we were close to the ocean and they weren't far from us.

"I don't know that girl but I like her." Camila said at mention of bananas.

They laughed and swam to were the waves were.