Mates: All

*100th imagines holy nut balls. It feels like I just started this book yesterday. Thank you all for reading this. I really appreciate it.

Love y'all ❤️

I sniffed the grass as I ran in the woods. My little paws could only take me so fast until I reached the creek. I could feel myself getting excited at the sight of the water. I jumped slightly in the shallow end. My small barks could be heard but I didn't care I was having fun. My small paws splashed in the water as my tail wiggled back and forth at a fast pace.

I smiled as my fur got wet I rolled in the water but a loud bark caused me to jump

"Y/N how many times have told you not to run off like that." I looked up to see my mother's tall brown wolf form standing over me.

"I'm sorry mommy but I was having fun. Can you play with me?" I barked and jumped trying to push her in the water. But she just laughed shaking her head. I barked as she just picked me up by my fur. It didn't hurt even if it looks painful.

"Now is not the time. Maybe later now come on your father is waiting for us."

*

I walked towards the creek since my mother and father went out to go hunt along with some other wolfs. I always wanted to go with them but they said I'm still a pup. And I could seriously get hurt. So that's why I'm here alone. Mom doesn't like it when I come to the creek alone but it's not the same if I bring Jacob with me.

I ran towards the creek smiling as my paws touched the water. I jumped slashing the water. I barked as I jumped in the water. I didn't hear the snapping of branches.

I then felt a sharp pain coming from my back paws. I let out a whine which was mixed of a whimper. I looked back to see dark eyes looking at me. The vampire picked me up from my back paw hanging me upside down.

I'm going to die.

He was a young vampire I could tell but he could still kill. Before he could sink his teeth in me he was tackled by some dropping. I whimpered when my small wolf body touched the hard ground.

I hid my head between my paws. Using my paws to cover my eyes. I then felt a warm hand touch my fur. The pain I felt coming from my leg disappeared. I sat up looking back at my paw that had blood by no wound. I licking my paw and looked up to be met with beautiful pink eyes.

The girls smiled down at me. They're four girls. One had red black eyes but then they changed to a beautiful green color. The other one had like a orange red and pink eyes then they changed into a beautiful brown color. The other dark skinned girl had light blue eyes with black and hey changed into a blue color. Wow these girls are beautiful.

I felt my wolf inside me go wild seeing this beautiful girls. She was going crazy. But why. It made me happy.

I jumped to my paws barking happily. I jumped into the closets girl which was the one who had the pink eyes. She giggled as I licked her cheek. I did the same to the girl who had fire eyes. She smiled ran her fingers through my fur. The girl who had the pretty green eyes smiled down at me as she petted my head. I ran to the tall blonde haired girl as she had a stick. I barked my tail wiggling back and forth.

She smiled tossing the stick to the right it far but not that far. I ran to it but then I heard a loud bark. It was my father.

I had the stick between my teeth. "Y/N what did I say about you wondering off by yourself?" He said as he looked down at me. His wall black wolf form towered over me.

I looked back to where the girls were at but they weren't there. I barked sadly dropping the stick. But they didn't come out.

"Come on." He picked me up by his teeth. I looked back to where the girls once stood but they weren't there. I dropped my head sadly. Where'd they go?

*

I haven't been able to go back since Jacob hasn't left my side. I don't know why but he whole back was freaking out. Something about the Vampires making move to wipe out the wolfs.

So that's why Jacob hasn't left my side. So I haven't seen the girls at all. My wolf has been feeling sad and down and I don't even know why.

"Alright pup what's got you all down?" I looked up to see Jacob looking down at me. His tall dark brown with a mix of white and grey. I sighed as I sat down putting my head between my paws. Looking out at the sun that was setting.

"I don't know." My little voice said. I sighed as I closed my eyes. "Come on bud. Tell me what's wrong." He said as he sat next to me. He looked down as nudged me softly with his nose.

"A-A promise you won't get mad." He nodded. "I promise. Now tell me."

I took a deep breath. "I-I was I was attacked by a-by a vampire a couple days ago." I said looking down. "What?!" He growled making me jump. "Who was it?! I swear to god I'll kill them! Y/N tell me- It's okay Jack four girls saved me." I said as quickly stood up looking up at him.

"Who?" I kept my blue eyes on his brown ones. "Four vampires. They saved me. They killed that one vampire to save me." He looked confused. "Why-Why would they kill one of their own to save a wolf."

"I don't know. But they were really nice to me." I said feeling my tail start to wiggle side to side. I tried to stop it but I couldn't. I was thinking about them and I got happy.

"Ok-Jacob! Y/N! Get down here!" I heard uncle Ron yell. We both ran down the hill. But once I saw who was on the floor I froze.

My father was there bleeding out. I quickly ran to him feeling my eyes water up.

"Daddy!" He slowly moved his head to look at me. There's so much blood. I nudged him with my nose licking his tears. I raised my small paw trying to move him.

"It's..okay pumpkin...you have to...save your mother...they have her...I love..you pup...I love you..Y/N....remember that....." he then closed his eyes. I couldn't stop myself from crying. I whimpered trying to sit him up. I nudged his nose trying to wake him up but nothing.

"Daddy wake up." I nudged him with my paw. I curled up into a ball in between his neck.

They took him from me.

***

Part two? 🤔

😊✌🏽

     -M