The Y/LN Twins : N.K

I walked towards my house with my head down as I cared my sports bag and backpack. It was another long day school. College to be more clear pand not to mention that futbol practice was a killer. Literally felt like my legs were going to stop functioning and I was going to face plant the grass. Cause that's happen before.

To make it worse my sister didn't wait for me. Yea she left me at school and now that it's dark I have to walk home. That jerk.

One of the down sides of having a twin that goes to the same college as you is that we have to share the car. By not for long though I've been saving up money to get my own motorcycle. Which I'm really excited about. My parents said they could help me pay for it but I wanted to buy it by myself. Anyways one of the other down side of having a twin is that well we don't get along. You'd think cause we're twins we'd get along but we don't.

"Y/NN get in I'll take you home!" I jumped at the sudden voice I looked to my side towards the road and saw one of my sisters friends. Normani. She's always been nice to me. Even when most of my sisters friends are really mean to me cause Y/TN always is.

"I-It's okay Normani I'll-I'll walk." I've also had the biggest crush on Normani. Like I can't be around her with out making a fool out of my self. If anything I think Y/TN likes Normani. Who wouldn't? Normani is gorgeous and she's an amazing girl. She's just everything you'd want in a girl.

"Come on Y/NN it wasn't a question, get in." I sighed knowing very well Normani wasn't going take a no for an answer. I went towards the car and opened the passenger door. I got in putting my things on my lap.

"Hey Y/NN Y/TN didn't wait for you?" I shook my head as I put on my seatbelt. "What a bitch when she doesn't wait for you can alway ask me for a ride. You know I don't mind. Plus when you have soccer practice I have basketball practice I can always wait for you since soccer practice sometimes runs late." I looked at her and she had that gorgeous smile on her face.

"I-If you don't mind th-then sure." She smiled and let out a small chuckle. "Of course I don't mind. Tomorrow I'll wait for you." I smiled and nodded. "Thank you Mani." "Anytime babe." I felt my cheeks heat up at the pet name. She always calls me that. I've never heard her say that any of her friends. But you know I can't get my hopes up. So I just shook it off the feel I got.

"Alright babe here we are. You got my number and I know how much of a bitch your sister can be so if she doesn't take you to school in the morning call me. I don't want you to be late like you were today. Okay?" I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you Mani."

"Anytime babe. I'll see you tomorrow."

*
I walked into the house with a smile on my face. She's so nice to me. Every time I see her I just want to kiss her but that won't happen cause well she doesn't like me. Not like how I like her.

"Was that Normani?" I jumped at the voice and saw my twin. I nodded and walked into the kitchen to see my mom. "Hi mami I'm home." She smiled and hugged me. "Glad your home safely. Next time call so I can pick you up okay. I don't want you walking alone at night." I nodded as I got a banana and headed up stairs.

"So why did Normani give you a ride? I didn't even know she knew you. Since you don't have friends at school and pretty much known as the loser." Y/TN said as she leaned on my door with her smirk plastered on her face.

"She just gave me a ride." I mumbled out as I picked up my sports bag to get my dirty laundry. I kept my head down to hid the frown I had on my face. It really did hurt when Y/TN would talk to me like that.

"Well what ever stay away from her. She's mine." With that she walked away. Slamming my door shut.

*