Dinah Jane Preference #2

When you tried to ask her out:

You stood outside of Dinah's apartment. You had two movie texts to see a new movie that just came out and you were hoping that Dinah would go with you. You brought up your hand to knock the door but you froze. Your nerves were killing you you were beyond scared at this point.

You let out sigh and knocked on the door. 'Y/N? What are you doing here?' You just stood there looking at her cause she seriously looked beautiful. But she was dressed up. Did she have plans? Oh god. She does have plans.

'Y/NN? What's up?' You went to open your mouth only to be interrupted by a boy. A boy you've never seen before. 'Dinah you ready?' She already had a date. 'Yes I am Can you wait for bit. Y/NN did you need something?' You quickly shook your head. 'No I was uh just wondering if you still uh had my-my um keys. For my bike. I uh kinda need them.' She nodded and gave you your keys.

'Just be careful please, don't want you getting hurt.'

Too late.

First kiss:

After countless of times trying to ask Dinah out you were always a little too late. Until one day she asked you out. From there it's history honestly. You two became a couple after the sixth date. Now it's been two weeks since y'all been dating. But check this. Y'all been dating for two weeks and y'all haven't kissed yet.

Talk about slow.

But you know you do you.

Well Dinah on the other hand was planning this whole thing out. She knew you've never been kissed before. So she wanted to make this perfect.

She had a movie night planned and y'all were gonna watch all your favorite movies.

So on the third movie, which was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. You really love all the Harry Potter movies. Not to mention that you're first girl crush was Hermione Granger. But girl who can blame you.

Anyway, you were so focused on the movie that you didn't realize that Dinah was getting closer to you. And y'all were already close. She decided that she was going to tell you.

'I really want to kiss you right now.'

That brought you back. You looked at Dinah and saw how close she was. You could feel how hot your face was getting.

'Okay.'

Yea your dumbass said 'okay'. That's all you said. Shaking my head. But that's how you two kissed.

Dinah still laughs at how you reacted when she said she wanted to kiss you.

Shit I'd laugh to.

Meeting the parents:

So after seven months of dating it was finally time to meet Dinah's family. You were throwing close out of your closet trying to find something to wear. This was becoming very stressful. You were only in your underwear and bra trying to find something to wear.

So when Dinah walked in the room seeing you throwing your clothes on the pile on your bed that was only growing. She figured she'd help you not before checking you at first. She bite her lip when she saw the small tattoo that was on your butt cheek. She shook her head and walked towards you.

'Babe?' You jumped at the sudden voice. You quickly turned around to see Dinah standing there with an amused smile. 'Ugh Dinah help find something to wear.' She chuckled and walked towards you pecking your lips and finding something cute to wear. She then came out of the closet with a cute outfit.

'Here you go babe. Now hurry before we're late.' You quickly changed into your clothes and got ready. In just a matter of minutes you were ready.

'Alright let's go.'

When you were about ten minutes away from the Hansen household you started to panic.

'Nope I can't do this. Do a u turn. I can't. What if they don't like me. What if they hate me and make you break up with me. What if they kick me out of the house. What if they think you could do better. What if-Y/N! Stop. They'll love you I'm sure of it. No one can tell what to do. I love you and that's how it'll stay for a very long time. Plus you are the best thing I could ever do.' She kissed you to prove the point.

You could say you were relaxed and the her parents did love you. They made you feel at him. And you couldn't be happier.

**

:)
-Moni