Pretty Little Liars:D.J

PLL! Just with out A

I let out a sigh as I shut my locker. It was another day of high school and another day in the life of Dinah DiLaurentis's life. Don't get me wrong Dinah she's very nice, well to me and the girls it's I don't like how she treats other people. "Hey Y/N." I turned around to see Paige. She's on the swim team with me. "Hey Paige how are you?" But before she could say anything Dinah came along.

"Hey Y/NN is she bother you. Don't you have anything else to do pigskin." I saw the look of insecurity and hurt flash Paige's face. She turned around and walked away. "Hey Y/NN I'll be at your swim meet today do-damn it Dinah can't you stop being so freaking mean to people. The words you say to people hurt them. They have feelings to. You're...you're so mean and I don't like it. The stuff you say to people hurt them and it hurts me to seeing one of my best friends say stuff like that to someone just for your damn pleasure. You know once you realize the stuff you say to people hurts them don't talk to me." With that I stormed away before she could say anything.

I know I probably shouldn't have said that but I had to get off my chest. I couldn't be friends with someone who hurts people not physically but mentally.

I sat down on my desk taking out my things from the corner of my eye I saw the girls walk in. "Hey Y/NN." Lauren said as she sat next to me. "Hey Lo." Normani sat on my other side, Ally sitting behind me and Dinah sat in front of me. She tried to say something but in came in Mr.Fitz.

*

I put on swimming suit. I put on my swimming cap. "Hey Paige I want to say sorry ab-You don't have to apologize for what Dinah said. You didn't do anything. Plus I heard what you told after I left. So you don't have to apologize." I sighed and nodded. I felt her pat my back causing me to hiss slightly remembering that I fell off my bike yesterday and there's a big bruise. "Hey you okay?" She asked concerned. I smiled and nodded. "Yea just fell off my bike yesterday. I'm fine." She nodded but she looked not convinced. "You sure?" I nodded once again. I had on my jacket that had the Sharks logo on the back so you couldn't see the bruise right now but as soon as I do take it off you'll be able to see it. And it's not small but big. It's actually a big bruise on my right shoulder.

"Okay ladies. You ready." We all said yes and made our way to the pool. I plugged in my ear phones trying to relax. I could feel someone's eyes on me I look towards the bleachers to see Dinah and the girls. But Dinah was staring right at me.

I looked away trying to get in my zone. My shoulder was hurting but I should be okay. I am the last to go so I should be fine.

I looked up to see that it was almost my turn so I took off my earphones and took off my jacket. I got up the stand getting to position was the girl on my team touched the blue cross I jumped into the pool. I swam as fast as I could but then I then I was seeing blurry. I was seeing the lines in pool double. I swam faster but the I felt my head crash into something hard.

I felt myself be lifted out of the water. "Y/N can you hear me." I heard someone say. I tried to blink away the blurriness but I couldn't. "Y/N tell me how you got that bruise." Something was holding my head down. So I couldn't move.

"I fell off my bike. Did I finish the race, I need to finish the race." I mumbled out before everything turned black.

*

I woke up feelings my eyes heavy and my head pounding. My shoulder was throbbing as well. I opened my eyes to see I was in a hospital. What the hell? I tried to get up but was stopped by hands on my shoulders.

"No Y/N stay down. Get some rest." I looked up to see Dinah looking down at me. She had these look on her face. She looked concerned, guilty and even sad. "What are doing here?" I asked as I laid back down avoiding looking into her eyes.

"I was worried about you. Y/N I'm sorry for the way I've been acting. I truly am. The words you said to me opened my eyes. I'm sorry for the way I've been treating people. To prove it to you I'll change. I'll stop being a bitch. I promise I'll stop." I sighed and looked at her. It looked like she's serious. Something about Dinah is that when she makes a promise she won't break it. "Dinah, I'm not the one you should be apologizing to." She nodded taking my hand. "I'll apologize to everyone I was a bitch to. I promise."

*

It was two days after I knocked my self out by swimming into a wall. The bruise on my shoulder was still there but it didn't hurt as much as it hurt before. I made my way into the school but before I could reach my locker I was stopped by one of Lauren's friends. I think her name is Camila Vanderwaal. "Hi Camila." She smiled at me fixing her glasses. "Hey Y/N I just want to say thank you." I furrowed my eye brows. "Why?" She smiled and shook her head. "For what you said to Dinah. Just yesterday she came up to me and apologized for how she was treating me. She actually sincere. And today she hasn't been mean to any one. So thank you for telling her." I smiled slightly and nodded. She smiled and walked away.

I once I reached my locker I saw Dinah standing there with her back to me. "Dinah?" She turned around and was holding a signal rose. "Here you go. I'm sorry." I took the rose and smiled slightly. "You're forgiven. Just pl-From here on out I won't be bitch." She said with a smile. I chuckled and nodded leaning up and kissing her cheek. I saw look away trying to hide her blush. "So Y/NN hows the shoulder. Are you okay want me to hold your bag for you. Here." She took my bag before I could say anything.

"You know I got another shoulder that's fine, right?" She shook her head. "Nope not leading you stress your self. Now come on the girls are waiting." She took my hand leading to the cafeteria.

I could get used to this Dinah.

**

Fifth Harmony will always have a special place in my heart. 💜💜

💜✌🏽

      -Moni