Boxer Jauregui: L.J

"With the right Jauregui."

"Nice. Keep them up. Don't let her hit you. Put them up!"

"Left hook, with the left!"

"Finish her LJ!"

Lauren swung with all the strength she had left, her white glove connecting with her opponents side of the head. Knocking her out.

After the match she was over. Lauren still having her winning streak. She made her way to the locker getting her things and the money she won and leaving. She did like fighting but sometimes other people can be assholes. And sore losers. She doesn't like fighting for free.

Her trainer sets up all her fights. She never turned down a fight especially when it paid good money.

She walked towards her car feeling alright. The girl she fought today wasn't really that good so she didn't get as bruised up.

She made her way home. After a long of punching and yelling she was tired. Real tired. But she was going home to empty house. She did like going home to a quiet home but sometimes it got too quiet.

*

Lauren's POV

"Alright LJ this next is going to be a simple one. This guys is paying big money for you to win." I nodded again. I was listening it was just no matter what he was talking about he always made it sound so boring. Another fight yea yea. I'll win. I don't mean to sound cocky but I know I'll win.

"How much?" I asked as I leaned forward. The price was that counts.

"500k." My eyes widen at the price. Damn now I'll make sure I win. "Why so much?" I was curious. If this guy is willing to pay so much for me to beat the crap of this girl. I wanna know what she did. Kevin shrugged.

"I don't know. But it'll be easy money. Cause it'll be the girls first fight. So it'll be easy. Rumor has it she doesn't even want to fight. Her father is making her. But none of that matters. Focus on your punches and control your breathing, you don't want to tire yourself out." Wait sh-never kind. I nodded and continued on training.

*

It was the day of the fight and I was yet to see the girl I was supposed to beat the shit out of. I let the trainer wrap my hands. I looked to my side to see the guy who was going to pay the cash talking to Kevin. The guy looked well like an asshole.

"That wasn't the deal."

"Just make it happen. I know your fighter can do it. She'll do it and it's million."

"We'll see."

I stood up as I put on my white boxing coat. The guy walked away as I walked toward Kevin. "What's the deal?"

"You have to knock her out if you want to make the price a million." I nodded. Well damn this guy must really not like this girl.

"Okay. I can do that." He frowned.

"But you usually take it easy on the newbies." I shrugged. "Yea but this guy is offering a million just to knock her out." He sighed and nodded.