Accident: A.B

Ally🙏🏽

Ally's POV

I smiled at my phone as I was face timing my girlfriend of 3 years. She's 19 we started dating when she was 17 we met at my house actually when my parents had a little party and they invited the neighbors over. Good thing I was on break that week.

The girls and I were on the 7/27 tour. We were in New York right now and I haven't seen my baby in almost 2 months. Well not in person.

"Hey what's wrong?" She said with her adorable little pout. I smiled slightly. "I miss you." I said as I tried hold in my tears. She frowned. "I miss you too just know that I love you okay con todo mi corazón." She smiled showing her cute dimples that I love very much. "I love you too."

"Hey Ally we got to go. Oh hi Y/NN." Lauren waved. I heard Y/N giggle. "Hey Ren." I smiled. "Kay love you babe be careful okay." She blew me kiss which I pretended to catch. She waved. I smiled and turned off my phone what Y/N doesn't know is that I'm going back to Texas today.

****

I sighed as I shut my laptop. I got up from my bed and decided to go downstairs. I made my way out the room. But unfortunately my foot got tangled with what I think was one of Wall-Es toys.

It all happened to so quickly one minute I'm on the top floor and the next I'm on floor. I was laying face down. I think my leg is broken. I heard a bark and I looked up to see Wall-E my German Shepard. He looked at me and quickly ran out the front door using the doggy door.

I went to get up but quickly stopped when I felt a sharp pain coming from my leg. I looked down and saw blood on the floor. I raised my hand and touched the side of my head. Hissing when I felt the warm liquid.

I stayed there until I felt the darkness take over.

**

Ally's POV

I smiled as the girls and I went to Y/N's house. She had no clue we were here. The girls wanted to come with me because they missed Y/N so I had no problem with them coming along.

Big Rob turned the corner to the street the house was on. But once I saw Y/N's house come into view. I almost jumped out of the car. There was an ambulance in front of Y/N's house.

The paramedics were caring someone on stretcher. And that person looked a lot like Y/N. Big Rob quickly stopped the car. I got off as fast as I could. But the ambulance was already driving away.

"S-Shan what happened?" I asked Y/N's best friend she ran out but stopped when she saw me. "I-I'll explain everything at he hospital." She said in hurry I nodded and I went back in the car where the girls were looking at worriedly.

"W-What happened is Y/N okay?" Lauren asked worriedly. "I-I don't know." We stayed silent following Shannon who was driving fast.

We made it to the Hospital and I quickly got out of the car. The girls and Big Rob following. Shannon walked towards us as she was finished talking to the nurse working at the front office.

"Shannon tell me what happened." I asked as the tears wouldn't stop streaming down my cheeks. She took a deep breath.

"I-I don't know I was out to running when I saw Wall-e running towards me. I thought he was with Y/N but he kept on parking he wanted me to follow him so I did. When I got there she was on the floor unconscious. She was bleeding from her head. The paramedics told me she fell from the top of the stairs. The nurse told me that Y/N is in ER right now." I brought my hand up to mouth and cried. I felt Lauren pull me into a hug.

"She's gonna be okay Mama." Lauren said as she sat me down.

***

After what seemed like forever a doctor came out.

"Y/N Y/LN?"

We all stood up. "Is she okay?" I asked quickly.

"Yes she's fine but she has a broken leg. She has a small concussion her side is bruised. She'll need to take pain killers.  From what the paramedics told me her dog saved her. She's really lucky that her dog was there at the time. It might have not been a big concussion but if she would have stayed there any longer the concussion would have been a lot worse. She's in room 727. On the 5th floor go on up. If you'd like." I quickly thanked the doctor and the girls and I ran to the elevators.

I got to the room and slowly opened the door. There she laid with a cast on her left leg going up all the way past her knee. A small bandage on the right side of her forehead. I made my way towards her. I took her hand as I sat down.

So much for the surprise.

"A-Als?" I heard a raspy voice. I quickly looked up to see Y/N looking at me. She wiped away the tears that I had. "What are you doing here?" I smiled. "I wanted to surprise you." She frowned. "I ruined that surprise didn't I." I quickly shook my head. "Of course not I mean a hospital bed wasn't a bed I wanted to see you on but I'm just glad I'm just to see that your okay." I pecked her lips. She smiled. She looked to her side and smiled.

"Hello girls." She smiled showing the cute dimples I love very much I pecked her cheek. She blushed.

"Aw we're glad your okay Y/NN." Normani said smiling.

"Yea we all knew Camz was the clumsy one but now we know who's clumsier then Camz." Lauren said cause Dinah Normani and I to laugh.

"Hey!" Camila and Y/N said at the same time. She pouted looking at me. I smiled and kissed her. Which caused her to smile.

"Okay love birds no need to remind us that we are single." Dinah said. I smiled.

"So Y/N can I sign your cast?" Camila said smiling holding up a sharpie. Y/N smiled. "Yea sure."

I'm glad my baby is okay. And I'm also not leaving her alone again now knowing that she's clumsier then Camila.

****

I hope ya liked. Leave any requests. If you'd like.

Love ya
Stay Safe

Xoxoxo-Sky❤️💛💚💙💜🌈