TeamMates GF: N.K

I know it's wrong to be in love with my team mates girlfriend. But I couldn't help it. I've been in love with this girl since Toni introduced us to her. God she's so lucky. I mean to call this girl yours. Her name is Normani Kordei.

She's the cheerleading captain, she's also in the schools choir along with her four best friends. She gets along with everyone she isn't like those mean cheerleaders. She's very sweet. Along with her four best friends. One of them is on the soccer team. Her name is Lauren she's the goalie and she's very good at it.

I know I should get over these feelings I have for the beautiful cheerleader. I know she's with Toni. I'm not one ruin relationships. And plus I'm like the nerd in school and Toni is the captain. Why would Normani like me.

I shook my head as I put my bag down and took off my glasses. I was the first one on the field which really isn't a surprise cause I'm always the first one. I took one of the balls that were in the soccer bag and started to dribble it. I took it towards the goal kicking it and curving it into the goalie net. I jogged towards the net to get the ball when I heard one of my teammates call me.

"Hey nugget how are you?" I turned around to see Lauren coming towards me smiling. I smiled slightly. "Hi Lauren I'm okay. How are you." She smiled but before she could answer Toni called to go for a run around the track to warm.

"Alright nugget let's go." She smiled down at me.

*

I was drenched in sweat and water...wait aren't they the same thing? Whatever what I'm trying to say is, shit I'm tired. Why is she making us run so freaking much.

I dropped to the floor and covered my eyes with my forearm. "Okay five minute break and then we'll play a little scrimmage game. Shirts vs No shirts." I sat up to see that Lauren was offering me a bottle a water. I smiled thankfully. "Thank you." She nodded as she sat next to me.

"So Y/N can I ask you something." I turned my head to look her but she was looking forward. I followed her gaze to see that she was looking at the cheerleaders.

As soon as I saw the cheerleaders my gaze met the beautiful brown eyes. I quickly looked away feeling my cheeks heat up. "Uh y-yea sure." She chuckled and I felt my cheeks heat up. Great just great now I don't want to look up.

"Do you like her?" I quickly up at her to see her already looking at me. But before I could answer Coach called us.

"Okay ladies we go shirts Toni, Gale, Heather, Beca, Jill, Wendy, Ronda, Fiona, Frankie, Hanna, Kelly and Dani you'll play goalie for the shirt team. The rest of you are going with no shirts. Come on let's go ladies."

I quickly got up and helped Lauren up I don't want to answer her question. Thank god for coach. I'm sure she's talking about Normani. Like hello let's be serious. Lauren's like her best friend.

I took off my shirt leaving me in my purple sports bra.