My Little Angel: D.J

Part two of Concrete Angel

It's been a week since Dinah took in the little girl. She grew close to the small girl. To point where she couldn't see herself having to take her to orphanage and leave her there. So she didn't. She did do some work to if she was missing or anything and she wasn't no one was looking for her.

So she did so work on adoption papers. Which she had to go to court in a few days.

"'inah 'ook." Dinah quickly snapped out of it and looked down to see that the smaller girl had a smile on her face she held out a paper and Dinah took picking up the smaller girl and sitting her on her lap.

She looked down at the picture and she couldn't help but to smile. It was color crayon picture of Dinah which was just a tall stick figure with yellow hair to make out as her blonde hair and smaller stick figure that had Y/COH (color of hair) to make out Y/HC. The stick figures holding hands with small flowers and some tress and the sun on corner of the paper with smiley face.

Dinah smiled. "It's beautiful baby girl. I'm gonna go put on the fridge." Dinah smiled as she put Y/N on her feet as she got and walked towards the kitchen Y/N wobbled a bit and followed Dinah with a smile on her face.

"There." Dinah as she looked at the paper that was on the fridge with a smile. She looked down at Y/N who smiled up at her.

Dinah picked her up. The smaller girl was light. She was very small for five year old.

"'inah I 'ove you." The smaller girl cupped Dinah's cheeks with her small hands, kissing the tip of Dinah's nose causing Dinah to smile.

"I love you too baby girl now come on it's time for bed."

"I 'leep wit' you." Y/N said with a hopeful smile. Dinah smiled and nodded. "Of course baby now let's go."

**

Dinah cared her daughter yup that's right the adoption papers came through and she was the official guardian of Y/N Hansen. Well she cared the little sleeping girl up the steps making her way to her room. Making the choice that the little girl will be sleeping with her.

Dinah woke to hear knocks obnoxious knocks. She looked down at the little girl in her arms to see that she was still asleep.

She carefully got up and covered the little one up with the blankets. She quickly walked down stairs feeling mad for two reasons who the hell knocks like that and two who ever is at the door is going to wake up her little girl.

"What?!" She hissed as she swung open the door. "Dinah!" She heard three familiar voices. Next thing she knew she was tackled into a hug. She groaned when her back hit the floor with a load thud.

But everyone froze besides Dinah of course when they heard a small voice.

"'o off mama you 'urt 'er. Bad." Y/N got closest thing her small hands could reach which was a pillow and threw it at the closets girl. Which was the one with green eyes.

The three girl quickly got off and stood up. Before anyone could say anything. The little girl ran towards Dinah and kneeled down to make sure her mama was okay.

"Mama you otay?" She asked as her eyes filled with tears. Dinah quickly sat up bringing the little girl into her arms. "Yes I'm okay princess. They didn't hurt me. These girls are Mama's friends. It's okay they aren't bad. I promise."

"'o bad?" Y/N tilted her head as she looked and Dinah and Dinah shook her head with a smile. She stood up with Y/N still in her arms as she looked at her three best friends who all looked confused, in awe and they also had a smile on their faces.

"Girls this is my baby girl Y/N. Baby this is Ally, Normani and the girl you hit with a pillow is Lauren. Nice hit by the way." Dinah teased the little girl who looked at Lauren and then looked down.

"I 'orry." Lauren smiled sweetly and nodded. "It's okay nugget. A cutie like yourself can get away with anything." Y/N felt her cheeks get warm so she quickly hid her face into her Mama's neck.

"So were officially Fifth Harmony now?" Normani chuckled which was followed by laughter.

"Just kidding. We've always been fifth Harmony. We're officially Sixth Harmony. We should call Camila she's gonna freak when we tell her about this cutie pie." Normani said with sequel. She quickly ran to her purse.

***

FIVE FUCKING YEARS BITCHESSS. WOOOOO IM GONNA CRY.

WHAT UP HARMONIZERS!! Y'ALL BETTER BE VOTING YOUR ASSES OFF. LETS GET THOSE AWARDS FOR OUR GIRLS YO

LOVE YA

😊✌🏽

     -M