Fake: L.J

"Fuck off!" I yelled at one of the paparazzi's who were yelling at me asking questions about Lauren's and I's break up. It wasn't even a real break up. How can it be real if from the start the other person didn't feel the same way.

Everything was a stunt. All the kisses. All the I love you's. All the promises. All the plans. All fake.

Just last week I was called into a meeting. I went to the meeting only to find Lauren there. To say I was confused was an understatement.

Flashback

I smiled as I walked into the building. I greeted the Clare as I made my way to the office. People say that I'm loved by everyone. Which I usually don't brag about but I'm sure I got some haters. Being a singer and an actress has it's benefits. Especially if you're not a complete asshole and let fame get to you.

I walked into the office with a smile but it grew when I saw Lauren. What is she doing here. Something was wrong though. She looked guilty.

"Laur- Y/N it's over." I looked at the one of the managers he wasn't mine he was probably Lauren's confused. What the hell is he talking about.

"What?- The contract it's over. Lauren and yours relationship was all for publicity. You can go back to be single and- Wait what?!"

I looked at Lauren feeling like my heart was repeatedly punched. I felt tears starting to build.

"It was fake? Everything we went through was fake?" I asked and sorta yelled.

"No Y/- Everything you told me was a fucking lie. Every time we...you said...was a lie." The first of many tears escaped my eyes.

"Y/-Fuck you Lauren. Since this stupid contract is over I guess we are too." And with that I left slamming the door behind me.

***

I sighed as I walked on set. It's been three weeks since I haven't seen Lauren. Just last week I was called in to do a role in a movie with someone I've met before. When I first saw her it wasn't as awkward as I thought it would. The girl who plays my love interest in the movie is Lucy. Yup Lauren's ex Lucy Vives.

Well any way the movie is about a girl who has cancer who is played by me. Alex the girl only has a year to live but ends up meeting Riley who is played by Lucy. They both fall for each other.

Lucy and I actually got along very well. We never mention Lauren which is good. Cause as much as I still love her I need to get over her. She isn't having any trouble moving on. She's already dating some rapper any way.

"Hey Y/NN you okay?" I looked from where I was standing to see Lucy looking at me concerned. I smiled and nodded. "Yea I'm fine Lu don't worry." She smiled and took my hand. "Well come on we supposed to start filming now."

***

Through out the development of the movie which was five months Lucy and I grew close real close. To point where people thought we were dating.

Well we do act like a couple and Lucy has been really sweet and nice to me. I know it's now right to fall for my well technically we weren't even dating so she's not my ex. But dating my ex's ex isn't right. But neither is playing with someone's heart. That didn't stop her.

I shook my head as I got ready for the awards Lucy and I along with the rest of the cast of the movie were going to. It was the Teen Choice Awards. We were nominated for three awards. Best Emotional Movie, Best On and Off Screen Couple and Best 2017 Sad Love Story Movie. (Made up Categories).