Part 2: C.C

Camila🌵

It's been four months since I broke things off with Camila. She actually broke up with me when she left the note when I got home.

I haven't spoken to the girls at all. Well besides Lauren.

Shay and I have been filming the show. The show is about Riley who is played by me. She falles in love with a Quinn who's played by Shay. Well Riley falls in love with Quinn during a zombie apocalypse. Riley and Quinn are best friends. Riley gets bite by one of the zombies while saving Quinn. Thing was that Quinn didn't know. They were trapped until Riley said she'll lead them away. Quinn didn't like the plan but Riley didn't care all she cared about was getting Quinn out of there. When Riley lead the horde away. Quinn went the other way to the group that was waiting for them. Only later to find out that her best friend/ lover wasn't coming back.

The directors decided to change the movie into a show since Shay was done filming Pretty Little Liars. So this should be fun.

To be honest I miss Camila I miss her a lot. But the fact that she doubted me and actually believed that I cheated on her hurt. I would never do that to her.

Same with Dinah I still have scars on my back and a scar from when she punched me above my right eyebrow.

I looked down at the ring Camila gave me on our anniversary. I sighed and took it off leaving it in my little jewelry box.

When Lauren comes around on set she tries to bring up how Camila is doing but I either pretend I didn't hear her or just change the subject. So now she doesn't even mention Camila even thought I know she wants to.

"Y/NN come on we gotta start filming." I opened my eyes and looked at Demi who popped her head in smiling. I nodded and got up following her. She's actually in the show along with other big stars.

***

"And cut!" The director yelled smiling as she got up clapping. "Okay that's a wrap for today. Good job Y/N you were great and Shay great job as well see you all tomorrow." She smiled and walked away.

"Come on Lauren is waiting for us." She said a little nervous. I furrowed my eyebrows. Why is she nervous?

"I'm not really feeling like being a third wheel today so you can go." She snapped her head towards me. "No!" I jumped slightly. "Sorry but please come." She pouted. I sighed and nodded.

It won't be that bad. Right?

****

(Ignore the bag)

(Ignore the bag)

I got dressed in some short jean shorts with my adidas shit that showed my stomach and my adidas. I let my hair down leaving it straighten. I put on light makeup and walked out to meet Shay who still looked nervous but I chose to ignore it.

"You ready?" She nodded and lead me to her car. We both got in and we sat in silence as the radio played quietly.

**

We got to the restaurant. A fast food restaurant. McDonald's to be exact. I smiled excitedly. "I wanna happy meal!!" I yelled as I got out the car running to the entrance. I heard Shay chuckle running after me. I quickly ran to tell the worker my order Shay saying she'll pay. I was gonna say no but she gave a stern look.

I felt eyes on me but chose to ignore it.

We walked to where I'm guessing Lauren. "Y/NN." I looked up to see Lauren I smiled. She pulled me into a hug. I was going to ask how have you been but I kept my mouth shut and my smile faded. I grew nervous almost scared. You can't blame me my ex is here and the girl who put me in a hospital is also here. I froze but then I felt someone's hand on my shoulder I looked up to see Shay looking at me concerned. I gulped and sat down. There were eight of us so. One side of the table it went from Normani, Dinah, Camila and Ally. On the other side it went Lauren Shay, and then me. I kept my gaze down. The three girls in front of me actually believed that I cheated on Camila. And that hurts. I thought they trusted me. I guess not.

"Y/N?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt Lauren take a hold of my hand. "The foods here." She smiled. I returned the smile and nodded. She handed my happy meal. God it feels so awkward. It's so awkward I'm starting to feel uncomfortable. I didn't even want to eat anymore.

"Y/N how's the show going?" Ally asked. I knew she felt bad for not trusting me. But I'm not forgiving them that easily. "Good." I kept my gaze down. I started to play with my fingers I would do when I was uncomfortable.

I can't take this awkwardness any longer. I got up. "I'm gonna go I have something to do it was nice seeing you again Lauren. Girls I'll see you around." I quickly left the the fast food restaurant. I walked towards my apartment which was not far from here.

"Y/N." I heard someone yell. I looked back to see Camila running after me. I sighed and kept on walking.

"Y/N please." She pleaded as she stopped in front of me making me stop. I looked down. "What do you want Karla." She frowned at sound of her first name.

"Y/N please let me explain myself." She said looking at me. I sighed for felt like the 100th time. Should I let her explain. I mean yes I miss her. But she doubted me. And she had her best friend almost beat me to death.

"Why should I. Give me one good reason why I should let you explain. Better yet what are you going to explain. Why you didn't trust me? Or why you made Dinah believe that I actually cheated on you. You also had the girls believing you. I thought they trusted me but I guess I was wrong. I thought you trusted me. But I was wrong." I said getting a little angry but mostly sad.

"Y/- No I'm not finished. I would never believe someone that told me you were cheating. Yes that asshole Sherwin had a picture but I would at least let you explain before jumping to conclusions. Karla I think it best you just forget about me." I finished. I looked at her and saw that she had tears rolling down her cheeks. Oh how I wanted to just pull her into a hug and wipe away her tears.

But I didn't I turned around and walked away.

**********

You thought😂

As I walked away I felt someone take a hold of my wrist and pull me back. They cupped my cheeks and brought our lips together.

The all too familiar lips. Those lips that I've missed so much. They were just soft as the last time. They moved perfectly together like they always did. She softly bit my bottom lip. We pulled away when air was needed.

She rested her head against mine. "No matter how hard I try I can't and I won't forget you. Y-Y/N I love you. I-I love you so m-much p-please give a second chance. P-Please these past four months have so hard. I-I c-can't l-live with out you. Not trusting you is what regret. I-I should have let you explain but m-my insecurities were t-tilling me that you deserve better and and that I'm n-not good enough. I know that's tru-" I cut her off by bring our lips together. This time she seemed hesitant but eventually kissed me back. She wrapped her arms around my neck as mine went around her waist.

"I love you too. And you are good enough maybe too good enough. I'll give you second chance cause I don't see myself with anyone else but you." I said as we pulled away from the kiss. She smiled and brought me into a hug.

I smiled and hugged her back just as tight.

******

Hope ya liked it😊