They Hurt You: All

I smiled slightly as I saw the girls performing. They have been acting a bet strange for the last few days. Yes their fans didn't know they were dating a girl. They said that they were scared on how they would take that four girls were dating one girl. So, to the Harmonizers I was only a friend to the girls.

Which does suck.

So the past few days they have all blown me off. They don't hang out with me anymore like at all the only time I see them is well, when they're on stage.

I don't know what I did but I am going to talk to them after this though. I slightly turned my head and saw four boys getting ready to walk on stage. I furrowed my eye brows. I looked back on the stage and saw that they were singing the song squeeze.

The girls manager looked at me and smirked. He then signaled the boys to walk on stage. They creeped behind the girls and hugged them by the waist from behind.

I thought they were going to push them off. But they didn't they smiled and kept on signing. Once the song was over the boys turned them around and kissed them. They once again smiled and kissed back.

I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat and quickly turned around and walked away. They were cheating on me. That's why they have been acting so strange. They were cheating on me.

I let my tears fall freely as I quickly made my way to the hotel that we were staying at. I quickly ran into the room and got all my things. My tears were still falling freely. I felt so used and hurt. They said that they loved me but they lied.

I quickly made my way down towards the elevators and pushed the down button. There was an elevator coming up. I looked at the the screen that was on top to see that the girls and their boyfriends were there. I quickly picked up my bag and ran towards the stairs.

**

I sighed and waited for my flight to be called. I looked down at my hand. The ring I once had on my finger was now gone. I left it behind. I didn't want a ring that only reminded me of their lies.

"Flight to Los Angeles California is now boarding."

I got up and picked up my back pack.

**

It's been three months since that day and I moved back into my house. I used to live with the girls. I changed everything from lock on the doors to the passcode everything.

The girls haven't even tried to reach out to me. So I guess they didn't care as mush as I thought they did.

I'm a soccer player as well I play for USA Women's soccer team. I'm one of the youngest ones on the team along with Mal.

"Hey Y/NN you okay?" I looked up from where I sat and saw Mal. I forced a smile and nodded.

"Yea I'm fine. Let's go kick some balls before the game." I said quickly before she could question me. She looked concerned but eventually nodded.

**

"Hey Y/N can I ask you something." I looked up from tying my cleats at Mal and nodded. She looked nervous. Like really nervous. "Um well I..I was wondering if you'd like to go out and get some dinner after the game." She said shyly looking down. "But you don't have to." She quickly said.