Jauregui or Fox: L.J

"So you gonna tell her or what?" I jumped dropping my books. I heard the person behind me chuckle. I turned around and Mani. I pushed up my glasses as she bend down to pick up my books. "T-Tell wh-who what?"

Mani shook her head chuckling. "Here. And I'm not stupid or blind. I see the way you look at her." I shook my head as I put my books in my locker shutting it.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said as I gripped my bag thats on my shoulder. She chuckled once again. Normani had been my friend for a long time now. So she knows when I'm lying.

I've been crushing on another friend of ours. Her name is Lauren Jauregui. She's beautiful, breath taking. She has a beautiful smile. God her smile can light up my or anyone's darkest days. Her giggle is just something you have to hear every day to make your day. Her eyes god her eyes are out of this world. Never in my life have I seen eyes like those.

She's perfect even though she hates that word but she is. Sadly though she doesn't like me like that and she has a girlfriend.

"Y/N." She said sounding serious. I sighed as I turned around and looked at her she raised her eyebrows. "Okay fine I like her but I'm not telling her." She smiled slightly.

"Aw Y/NN you like someone." I felt myself tense up. Come on Y/N relax. I turned around and smiled. "Hey Lauren how are you?" I asked my smile dropping when I saw Wendy. Lauren's girlfriend.

I quickly faked a smile. The palm of my hands started to get sweaty. I looked down avoiding her gaze. Wendy and I don't get along very well. Why? You may ask. Well Wendy and I are on the same soccer team. She's captain and well I'm co-captain. She hates that the team sometimes listens to me instead of her when we're at a game. I don't really blame them though Wendy is really crazy when she's on the field. Like really crazy.

"Y/N?" I looked up to see that Lauren was looking at me concern. I raised my eyebrows as to tell her what. "You okay?" I nodded looking at her but then looking away real quick.

"Uh Y/N here has to go. We'll see later Lauren. Bye" Mani said as she pulled me away. I mentally thanked her.

"Come on I'm not going to push you into telling her but just so you know I think you and Laur make a better couple than her and Wendy." I chuckled and shook my head.

**

"Come on Wendy is it that fucking hard to just pass the fucking ball? It's not a one man fucking team." I stopped running as Wendy once again did not pass me the ball. I looked at the rest of the players on the team to see that they looked annoyed and mad as well.

"Well she wasn't open." Wendy said as she huffed in annoyance. "What the hell are you talking about? Y/N was wide open." Lily said pissed.

I felt the girls from the team stand behind me. "Wendy I have had enough of your no passing ball hogging person. You are off the team. Y/N you're now captain." Wendy's eyes widen I could honestly feel the anger coming from her.

"What?! You can't do that!" She said angrily.

"I believe I just did. Now get off my field." Couch said as she turned to face me and the rest of the team. Wendy looked at me with so much anger in her eyes and then left getting her sports bag and leaving.

**

"Hey Y/NN I'm glad you're captain. Not having someone up our ass for passing you the ball is going to be great." I looked up to see Lily she was our goalie.

"Yea. I'll see you tomorrow Lil." She smiled and nodded as she walked away. I smiled and continued to kick some balls into the net.

After awhile I picked up my sports bag and my ball going to my car. I looked around to see that my car was the only one in the parking lot. I shrugged and put my things in the trunk. I got my glasses from my bag and put them on, cause I can't drive without them. I closed the trunk and walked towards the drivers side when someone pushed me up against the door. Knocking my glasses off.