I Said No: D.J

"Please Dinah!"

"Y/N I said no."

"But why not?"

"Because we hardly spend time at the house."

"But this will make us actually be at the house."

"Y/N I said I don't want one."

"But Dinah we're never together at the house when-Y/N I said no. Now stop."

I let my shoulders fall at the sound of her stern voice. Dinah and I have been dating for two years. We were doing amazing the first year and then the second year in the beginning it was amazing as well but lately we haven't been spending time together in quite while. I thought if I get this maybe we will.

"It's like you don't want to spend time with me anymore, but whatever." With that I walked out of the room without letting her say anything.

*

I smiled down at the two little fur balls in my arms. Maybe Dinah didn't want to get one so I got two. Yea I'm sure she'll like it. I mean yes we had a small little fight the other day but I'm sure she'll like em. They're cute. Just look at them.

I was only get one but they wanted to come with me so I had to take both of them

I was only get one but they wanted to come with me so I had to take both of them. She'll love them I know she will. Maybe when she sees them we'll spend time together. When I have tried to make plans for Dinah and I she's always canceling on me or she never shows up to the dinner plans.

I named the German Shepherd Walle and the Maltese is names Eva. What? I love the movie Wall-E.

I giggled when I felt one of the puppies lick my chin. I smiled and looked down at Walle he looked up and tilted his head as his tail wouldn't stop wiggling. I smiled and continued my walk home. I continued my walk home it was getting dark so I picked up my pace. I could have drove but I wanted to walk. Thirty minutes away I could feel my phone ringing from my back pocket. But with these two puppies in my arms, who were now asleep. I let the phone ring. But while I was which was all day I've let my phone ring and didn't answer no calls. Which probably wasn't a good idea. But I'm almost home anyway.

Once I reached the house I didn't see Dinah's car on the drive way. So that's good. I looked down at the puppies to see Walle who was now awake I put him down to get my keys and open the door. I opened the door and he wandered in. I smiled and closed the door turning on the alarm system.

I felt Eva start to stir. I went to put her down but then I heard the garage door open. Shit. I quickly picked up Walle and ran upstairs gently putting them down in the bathroom.

"Stay here okay puppies. I'll be right back with your other mama." I closed the door and ran down stairs into the kitchen just as the door that lead into the garage opened.

"Oh thank god there you are. Where have you been. I've been worried sick about you. I've tried calling why didn't you answer me. Look babe I'm sorry about yesterday. I'm sorry I make you feel like I don't want to spend time with you. I've just been very busy with the studio sessions and the album and interviews. I'm sorry that I haven't spent time with you and I promise from here on out I will spend as much time I can with you. And I hope this makes up for it." I didn't even see the small medium sized box she was holding.

I took the box and looked up at Dinah with a smile on my face. "Babe I'm also sorry for arguing yes-No don't apologize you had every right to be angry. Now open the box I'm sure you'll love it." I smiled and leaned and pecked her lips. She smiled down at me.

I opened the box and my heart rate picked. It's so cute. Uh oh. But now we have three puppies.

"He's name is Max

"He's name is Max. I got him cause I knew how much you wanted a puppy. I've also wanted our own puppy. So he's our first baby." Crap. Now she's really gonna get mad.

"Actually-What you don't like him?"

"No I love him but he's not our first baby."

"Wait what do you mean?" I sighed and took her hand and lead her upstairs. My nerves were killing me. What the hell was I gonna say?

"Y/N what is it?"

"Well you said you didn't want to get one puppy so I got two." I opened the door that lead to bathroom. And i couldn't help but aw at how Walle and Eva were cuddled up.

"You got two puppies."

"Yes. You said didn't want one so I got two. I was going surprise you but then you gave me Max. So now we got three babies. Can we keep them please. Please." I put Max down and let him wander towards Walle and Eva. I turned back around and wrapped my arms around Dinah's neck and used my puppy dog eyes that I knew she couldn't say no to.

She let out a sigh. "Fine we can keep them. They are cute together."

"Yes! Thank you baby." I leaned up and kissed her lips. I love this girl and even when we fight we'll always work things out.

*

I know I'm late but Bottled Up is amazing I can't wait for new music from the girls. I'm so excited.

:)
Moni