Gangster in love: L.J

It was just like every other day. But his time I was at my parents house  they went away for vacation which was weird cause they always take me by what ever. They asked me if I could say home and house sit. Which I said yes to. It was just me and Scooby. My dog decided to bring him with me so I wouldn't be too alone.

"Come scoob its dinner time." I said as I sat his food down. Scooby is a mix of a German Shepherd and Husky. He's still a puppy which makes him really cute.

I smiled as he quickly started eating his food

I smiled as he quickly started eating his food. I looked out the kitchen window that was above the sink. It was storming out side.

As I was getting ready to make my own dinner the lights shut off. Well great. I heard whimper.

"It's ok-" I was cut off by a loud crash coming from the living room. I froze hat can't be what I think it is. I felt my heart hammering into my chest. Was someone else in the house? Was I getting robbed. I heard glass breaking followed by more things breaking.

As much as I needed to move. I couldn't. I was frozen in fear. It was like my feet were planted to the floor.

I felt a small nudge on my leg. I looked down to see that Scooby was in between my feet now. I took a deep breath and slowly and quietly made my way towards the back door.

But then I felt a strong hand wrap around my neck picking me up and slamming me to the floor. The back of my head hit the wood floor hard making my vision go black for a little bit.

"It's Y/LN's daughter." I heard one of them say. "Let's take her." I felt them harshly pick me up.

No. There's no way I'm going with them. I tried pushing them away. But they just punched me in return. But I wasn't giving up that easily. I kicked one in the shins causing him to cruise in pain and let me go. The other one I didn't know what to do so I did the only thing I could think of.

I head butted him.

He let me go and I quick made my way towards the door. But before I made it to the door. I was tackled to the floor. I was punched again and this time making me really weak.

"You stupid bitc-" He was cut off by another crash. I tried to push the guy who was on me chocking the life out of me. He was roughly pulled off me. I gasped for air holding my neck. I coughed trying to regain my breath.

"Come let's get her out of here before more those assholes come and actually kill her." I heard another manly voice but he sounded nicer.

"I'm taking the puppy." I heard another one say. I looked up to the guy who was caring me a tall figure. I wanted to push myself off him. But I was too weak.

**

"What the hell did you two idiots do. You were not supposed hurt the girl. Look at her." I heard a voice say. Where the hell was I?

"Simpson's gang was there before us." I heard the same voice from before. I opened my eyes to see a big guy with tattoos talking to the others.

"She's awaking up." I heard a girl's voice say. I reached up to hold my head cause it was still throbbing. I tired to get up but that only made my head spin. I then felt soft but strong hands on my shoulders.

"Hey relax. You're safe here." I looked at the person who spoke. My breath got caught in my throat at how close she was. Her eyes are...wow.

"Alright you're awake. We have to ask you some quest- Relax Chance. We'll ask her when she's later when she's better. Right now she needs to rest if we want her to answer." The guy with glasses said to the big guy from the house. Who I'm guessing is Chance.

"Fine. We'll give her two hours to clear her head." He said his voice cold and harsh. I'm guessing he's the boss.

The four guys soon left leaving me alone with the girl. She looked back at me. She had many tattoos but really caught my attention was her eyes. But as much as I wanted to run away cause they were probably going to kill me. I didn't. For some reason I felt safe. But no I can't let my guard down.

"Where are you're parents?" She asked as I sat up. I looked down as she handed me some greenish pills. "They're Advil. For your head." I hesitantly took them along with the glass of water.

"Now your parents. Where are they." She didn't ask as a question she demanded to know. But the thing was I didn't even know where they are. They didn't tell me where they were going. They left her on a very short notice.

"I-I don't know." I said almost whispered. After I said that it was followed by a loud slam. Making me jump out of my skin. Not literally.

"Don't you fucking lie to me. Your bitch ass of some parents stole a whole lot of money from me. And I want every penny back." She growled at me. I felt so small as she hovered over me.

"Now don't you fucking lie to me. Now tell me- Lauren calm down. How do you expect her to give us any answers with you like that." I heard someone's voice. It was that same voice from when I was at my house.

"Shut up Ash. I want my money back and I'm getting it back. The hard way or the easy way." The girl I now know as Lauren said as she kept her eyes on me.

Now I'm sure I won't be leaving any time soon.

***

😊✌🏽