Home Alone: N.K

😏
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Jk 😑it's not what y'all are thinking.
Y'all probably hate me😂😂

I sighed as I sat in the living room with my laptop and the tv playing reruns of One Tree Hill. I was working on my pictures that I took on my camera next to me.

I smiled as I looked at the picture of Normani and I. I smiled and clicked the next picture which was of the girls and I. Ever since the end of December when we met we all hit it off. Which was good. I got close to all the girls but I got closer to Normani.

The girls as of right now are gone to do some recording for their new album. But the thing is they aren't in the state they're in New Your to do the recordings. So I'm here at their house. House sitting. Also taking care of Leo. I was gonna take care of Laker and Raider but Dinah's dad said that he'll take care of them which is fine. So it's just Leo and I.

I smiled when the next picture was of Normani it was one where I took while she was sitting at the edge of the pool.

I smiled and sighed. She's probably never going to feel the same way as I do. I looked down when I felt a small weight on my lap. I smiled and petted Leo.

"Hey there little guy. I'm guessing you miss your mommy." I smiled and petted his head. I looked to my side when I heard my phone ring. I smiled and accepted the face time request from Mani.

"Hi there babe." I smiled at the pet name   and put my phone up against the laptop so I didn't have to hold it.

"Hi Mani. How's recording going? Can I listen now? Is Nicki Minaj featuring in any songs? Is Beyoncé? Oh! What about Becky G? Oh!! What about- Y/N!" I was stopped when I heard that giggle. I looked at her with my eyebrows raised.

"Yes?" She laughed and shook her head. I felt myself pout.

"Oh don't make that face. You know if I could tell you I would. But I don't know Nicki Minaj may or may not be. But I don't know. Anyway what are you doing?"

"Wait? Wha-? No Mani No. You can't do that? I want to know more. Y/N needs to know more. Y/N is Harmonizer she needs to know more. Mani." I complained.

I heard Mani laughed. "Sorry babe but can't tell you."

I smiled and nodded. "Okay but can you at least tell me when the new album is coming out." I asked probably sounding hopeful as ever.

"Yea it's coming or next year." I heard Ally's voice followed by the girls laugh. I felt my self pout even more. Well that's answer I wanted to hear. Jerks.

"Aw don't make that face mama." I heard Lauren's voice. "Leo your mama and aunties are being rude." I said looking down at him who yawned in response. For a dog he acts like cat. Always sleeping.

"Well okay I'll wait.......anxiously." I smiled and they nodded.

"Well alright so you didn't answer my question. What are yo-" Normani was cut off by a loud crash. I quickly looked up when the lights shut off. I looked down at Leo who was no longer my lap.

"Leo?" I whispered. I then jumped when I heard another crash but this time it was closer. I quickly got up grabbing my phone.

"Y/N." I heard Mani whisper. But I put her on mute when I heard voices.

I quickly shut my laptop and picked up Leo when he came to me. Lauren would probably kill me if something happens to him.

"Get everything that looks expensive." I heard a deep voice say. I quickly but quietly made my way around so I could go up stairs.

"So the whole damn house?"

I'm pretty sure Mani and the girls can hear what I'm doing but I can't hear them.

But being the stupid clumsy person that I am I tripped with a loud thud. Causing me to drop my phone.

"What the hell was that? I thought you said no one was home." Shit. Shit.

"I see you bitch. You better run." "Run Leo!" I scrambled to my feet but before I could actually run after Leo I was tackled to the floor and down the stairs. My head hit he wood floor hard causing me to shut my eyes in pain.

I opened my eyes to see three figures with masks. Before I could even say anything I was repeatedly punched and kicked.

"Ahh! Son of a bitch! Get this damn dog off me!" No. Leo.

They stopped while I groaned in pain. God I feel like that I've been hit with a truck. God my body hurts. My eyes snapped open when I heard Leo's whimpers.

I quickly got up to see that the dumb two burglars were looking down at Leo. As quietly and quickly I got up. Even thought it hurt like hell. I picked up one of the lamps and smashed over one of the guys heads. I then threw the first thing that I could reach at the other guy. Which was a picture frame.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit fucking shit

I quickly ran well limped towards Leo picking up Leo and up the stairs into the room slamming the door shut locking it. I quickly tried to push one of the drawers in front of the door when someone banged on it causing me to jump.

With all the little strength that I had I pushed it in front of the door. I picked up Leo again hugging him close to my chest as I cried. I felt so scared.

I then felt Leo lick my tears away as he whimpered. I jumped when there was another bang followed by the door breaking. I looked around the room and quickly limped towards the closet.

"S-Stay here, okay Leo." I put him down closing the door as the bed room door was opened. The drawer was pushed to the side.

"Matt get the bitch. We can't leave no witnesses." I picked up my bat. The guy as Matt smirked as he took out a gun from his bag. I felt my chest tighten my heart stopping I couldn't breath. This guy is going to kill me.

"You really think that bat is going to stop me."

He came closer to me and when he was close enough I swung as hard as I could. He caught the bat in his hand and ripped it out of my hands. He then roughly hit me in the ribs with the bat. Causing me to drop to my knees holding my ribs.

"Bye bye Bitch." He pointed he gun at me as he smiled evilly. Before he could the pull the trigger someone else spoke.

"Freeze! Put the gun down now! Put it down!"

That's the last thing I remember.

****

😊✌🏽

-M