Lost Love: D.J

Y/TN- Your twins name

Dinah couldn't help the smile that made it's way on her face seeing her girlfriend of three years standing there with roses and a small bear in her hands. Dinah just got off the stage with the rest of the girls. They had tears streaming down their face. It was their last concert. They were sad but also happy. Dinah smiled at Y/N who was standing there. She felt sad that the Fifth Harmony days were over but she was also excited on what the future held for her.

Y/N quickly ran to Dinah's arms once she saw her. Dinah smiled as she hugged Y/N close. "I got these for you." Y/N said handing Dinah the roses and bear once Dinah put her down. "You did amazing up there. You girls did amazing as well. I'm so proud of you girls." Y/N said with tears in her eyes. Hey you can't blame her. She's been a fan since they were preforming in malls now they were preforming in sold out arenas. Y/N couldn't be more proud to call herself a Harmonizer.

The three girl smiled and joined the hug. There was tears lots of tears. This was the end of Fifth Harmony.

*

The next day Y/N and Dinah were on a flight back to L.A. Once they touched down Y/N held Dinah's hand as they waited for their luggage's.

Dinah smiled when Y/N took her luggage and then taking her hand. "Come on lets go home." Y/N said leading Dinah to the cab. "Have I told you how proud I am of you. I couldn't be luckier to call you my girlfriend. Everyday that goes by I'm so lucky that I spend it with you. I'm lucky enough to start the day with you and end it with you by my side. I love you Dinah Jane. Don't you ever forget that." Dinah looked at Y/N with tears in her eyes. Dinah could see the love in the eighteen year olds eyes. Dinah smiled and leaned forward to kiss her lips.

"I love you to."

*

Dinah and Y/N laid on the couch cuddled up to each other. It's been almost s month since the last 5H concert. That was until Y/TN came in. "Hey guys Y/NN we need to upload a video. I was think we could do those videos were you ask me and Dinah if she wants to do the video." Y/TN asked looking at Dinah who nodded with a smile. "Well Y/N you'll ask us questions and the one who gets the questions right the most wins." Y/TN said with an excited smile. "Okay I'll think of some questions." Y/N said getting up Dinah whined slightly.

*

"Hey guys we're back." Y/N and Y/TN said at the same time. The two were identical. They had the same hair color all and somewhat the same hair style. Some ways Dinah can tell them apart is that Y/N as a small scar on the right side of her lower lip and Y/TN doesn't.

"Today we are gonna be doing The Who Knows Me Better. My twin or my girlfriend. So saying that Dinah come in her." Y/N said with a bright smile. Dinah chuckled seeing how excited Y/N looked. She sat next to Y/TN.

"Okay there will be six questions the one who answers the question right first wins that round. But if there's a tie then I got one bounce round. You two ready?" Y/N asked with a smile looking at the two in front of her. "Yes." "Yea I'm ready to win." Dinah said with a confident smile. "Okay first question I'll start off easy. How old was when I had my first kiss?"

"14!" Y/N jumped slightly at how loud they were that was followed by a small laugh. "Damn you both got that one."

"When I was ten I almost broke my nose. How did I almost break my nose?" Y/N asked with a smirk knowing they both didn't know this question.

"What? Uh damn um by-falling off the bed!" Dinah said interrupting Y/TN. Y/N chuckled and shook her head. Dinah's smile faded. "Shit."

"Getting hit with a soccer ball?" Y/TN. I chuckled and nodded. "Yup remember that soccer game you couldn't got to cause you were sick so I went. When a girl kicked the ball it hit me in the face." Y/TN let a laugh. "Oh yea now I remember.