I want you: L.J

Part two of: You Baby sit Her Baby
For y'all who requested it hope ya like

Lauren's POV

I smiled as I woke up I got up and walked towards to brush my teeth once I was done I walked out to see my little boy already up. But he wasn't jumping like he normally would. I smiled and walked toward him. Picking him up I looked down to see Y/N was still asleep. I softly creased her cheek. She smiled slightly in her sleep. God she's so adorable.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked Oli as I changed his diaper. He smiled clapping his hands. "MMMama." I furrowed my eye brows. "Y/N?" He giggled nodding. "MMMama." I awed he thinks Y/N is his mama.

I made my way downstairs letting Y/N sleep for a little while well I took a couple more pictures of her sleeping in the crib cause she looked adorable cuddled up to one of Oli's teddy bears. So I had to.

I smiled at the girls seeing that they were already awake and Ally was making breakfast. Normani and Dinah were helping set up the table. Once Dinah saw Oli she quickly ran over to me taking he baby.

"How's my little champ." She asked causing him to giggle.

"Where's Y/N?" Ally asked as she flipped one of her pancakes. "She's still sleeping so I decided to let her sleep for a little longer."

"Is she still in crib. She looked so cute yesterday. She's going to be a great mom one day." Normani gushed as she took a bite from her apple. I nodded completely agreeing with her.

"Yea she's still in the crib except that she's now cuddled up to one Curios George." I chuckled showing them the picture I took. They awed.

"Guess what Oliver called her." They looked at me. "What?" They said in sync. Dinah looking at me as well. "He called her mama." They awed once again. "Look watch. Y/N." I called out. Oliver quickly looked around the room. "MMMama?" He said looking around the room trying to find Y/N.

"Now that's adorable. You should tell her how you feel. Tell her how you feel before you end up losing her to someone else." Dinah said as she feed Oil his bottle.

I was about to say no when Normani spoke up. "Lauren she has the same feelings you have for. You gotta be blind if you don't see that." I furrowed my eye brows. "Wow you really are oblivious." Before we I could respond to that we heard a loud thud coming from up stairs.

***

I woke up the next morning not feeling the small weight on me. My eyes snapped open I quickly got up only to hit my head on the side of the cribs bar. I quickly climbed over only stumble and fall face first.

"Ouch." I slowly got up feeling warm liquid rolling down my nose. God I hate having a sensitive nose. I quickly ran to the bathroom cleaning up and brushing my teeth. I got a tissue putting it under my nose and running down stairs. Only to stumble and almost fall.

I ran into the living room to see it empty. My heart was pounding. I quickly looked around the living room but saw no sign of Oliver.

God damnit I had one job and that was to take care of the baby.

I heard someone well more like a couple of people run into the living room. I quickly turned around felt myself relax.

I let out a sigh of relief when I saw Dinah caring Oliver. "Y/N what's wrong? What happened?" Lauren quickly came up to me and took the tissue I had under my nose from hands and took it in hers.

"Well I woke and didn't see Oliver. I kinds panicked." I said as I fumbled with my fingers. I couldn't look at her cause she tilted my head back.

"Aw sorry I took him cause he was awake and I didn't want him to wake you." She said as she carefully led me somewhere. Leaving the girls in living room.

She sat me down on the toilet and got more tissues. One of her hands were holding the tissue while the other was holding my neck.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she tilted my head a little so she could look into my eyes. I felt my breath hitch. She was so close. I looked down at her lips and then back to her eyes. She was looking at my lips too. Did she want to kiss me?

She slowly leaned in. She stopped once he lips were only inches away. She looked back into my eyes and I leaned in the rest of the way.

I felt her tense but then she relaxed. She cupped both of my cheeks as our lips moved slowly and perfectly together. Her lips were so soft. I could kiss them forever.

I'm kissing the person I've been head over heels for. I felt her smile into the kiss and she deepened it. She licked my lower lip asking for permission. Which I granted. Duh.

Her tongue crashed into mine and I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips. Our tongues fought for dominance. Which she won.

We had to pull away when air became an issue. She rested her forehead against mine. "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that." She whispered against my lips. I smiled and looked up at her since I was still seated on the toilet seat.

"I think I can. Cause I've wanting to do that since the first day I met you." I said blushing slightly. She smiled and peaches my lips.

God I love her lips.

"C-Can I ask you something?" She asked, all of sudden she got nervous. I nodded.

"Can you make me the happiest girl and be girlfriend. Cause all I want right now is you. I all I want is to be able to call you mine after so many years of hiding these feeling I have for you. All I want is to wake every morning and have you by my side. All I want is you." I smiled as I felt tears escaping my eyes.

I crashed our lips together. She moaned at the sudden force.

"I hope that answers your questions. Cause all I want is you too." I said smiling showing my dimples. She smiled down at me. Pecking my cheeks.

"I kinda also want pancakes too. I'm hungry." I said blushing as my stomach made its appearance. She laughed softly. "Of course. You goof. Ally made pancakes. Come on. Oliver misses you too." I smiled remembering what he called me yesterday. Mama.

We made our way to the kitchen hand in hand. I couldn't stop smiling. I can finally call this girl mine. She's mine.

"Ah finally. It's about dam- darn time." Dinah quickly corrected her self once Ally gave her 'the look'.

I smiled. "Yup she's mine now so back off." Lauren said pulling me into her. I blushed and hid my face in her neck. I felt her chuckle. "Come in babe. I thought you were hungry."

I smiled and turned around and got my plate. "MMMama!" My eyes widen. What if Lauren doesn't want me to be his mama. I turned around and saw Oliver reaching out for me. I looked at Lauren excepting her to be mad but I saw her she smiling. She kissed my cheek and pushed me gently towards Oliver. I pricked him up from his chair.

"MMMama." He cheered as he cupped my cheeks. I smiled and pecked his nose. He giggled and buried his face into my neck. I turned around to look at the girls and they were all in awe.

Lauren smiled and walked towards wrapping her arms around my waist kissing my cheek and kissing Oliver's head. She buried her face on the other side of my neck.

"Y'all are hella cute. It makes me sick." I heard Dinah fake gag followed my slap. "Ow Ally what was that for?" "Shh you're ruining the moment."

"Rude."

***

😊✌🏽