Time Will Tell: A.B

There she stood looking even more beautiful than ever. She didn't even have to try that hard to look beautiful. She's amazing. She had everything you could possibly want in a girl. She had a heart so big it almost couldn't be real. A smile that can just light up the darkest of days. Eyes that you can look in them and just get lost in them. She's gorgeous and if you had here you would be one of the luckiest.

I didn't have her.

She isn't the girl I get to call mine.

She's somebody else's.

I wasn't the luckiest. That was Will. Will had the girl. He had the girl with the biggest heart that almost seemed not real. He had the girl. Not me. He was the luckiest. Not me.

It wasn't her and I. There was no her and I. It was him and her. And no matter how much I love her. There will never be a her and I. Will treats her well and I can't be mad about that. He treats like a queen and I can't do anything about that. She's happy. So I'm happy.

Don't get me wrong yes it hurts. It hurts to see her so happy. To see that big smile on her face and I'm not the reason she smiling like that. She's happy and I'm not the one making her happy.

But like I said I'm happy if she's happy.

I don't know what the future holds. But I look forward to it. Maybe I'll fine someone makes me happy. Maybe I'll find some who will make me realize that I should stop feeling like this for someone who will never love me. Or maybe I'll have enough guts to tell Ally how I feel....nope that's not gonna happen.

I guess time will tell.

***

I don't know what this is but...Ally is now 25! Belated birthday to our tiny bit oldest queen.💜💜

💜✌🏽

-Moni