Chapter 2 I'm His Man

"Hahahaha, haha..." Liang Yuanfeng waited for a long time but couldn't see Ye Chen's reaction, so he couldn't help but feel a little anxious, who knew that Ye Chen suddenly laughed like crazy, raised his voice and looked up to the sky, laughing and laughing again. Tears flowed, as if crying...

Ye Chen completely ignored the eyes of his uncle and cousin who seemed to be looking at a lunatic, and sat in the ward crying and laughing ferociously. He was reborn, reborn at the age of eighteen, Gu Xu was still alive, and there was still time for everything. Nothing happened.

Liang Yuanfeng looked at his crazy nephew, with such a miserable appearance, he still wanted to enter the Royal Military Academy, and it would be good if he didn't get sent to a mental hospital. Thinking of this, he put on a distressed and pitiful expression and went forward to touch Ye Chen's head: "Chen'er, don't worry, when your cousin is promising in the future, we will be your natal family. No matter who your husband is, we will support you."

"Go away!" Ye Chen opened Liang Yuanfeng's hand fiercely, gave Liang Yuanfeng a cold look, and then turned his attention to Liang Ye who had been obediently following Liang Yuanfeng since he entered the door. This innocent and pitiful appearance was deceived. In this life, how could the same pit fall twice?

"Cousin, you, don't be sad. I heard that the matching objects in the genetic matching database are the most suitable for you. Maybe you can get a blessing in disguise!" Liang Ye shrank his neck, lowered his head and said cautiously, his tone was Hidden irony and pleasure that even he himself didn't realize.

"Don't pretend to be innocent in front of me. Who framed me and gave me a pregnancy injection? You know very well that even if I give a dog to enroll in the Royal Military Academy, I won't leave it to you. !" Ye Chen said coldly, resisting the thought of strangling Liang Ye, and walked out of the ward without looking at their reactions.

Being dumped in public by Ye Chen, who has always been lenient, Liang Yuanfeng and his son couldn't maintain their expressions immediately, and they chased after them with black faces: "Ye Chen! Don't be so selfish, Aye and you have been brothers since childhood, and now you can't go to the royal family by yourself. How can the military academy ruin your cousin's future?!"

Ye Chen was almost amused by Liang Yuanfeng's blatant accusation: "The quota is mine, I can destroy it if I want, and it has half a dime relationship with Liang Ye. If he is really good, let him take the exam by himself." , I will never obstruct."

"You! Ye Chen!" Liang Yuanfeng watched Ye Chen leave the hospital, always feeling that this nephew was suddenly out of his control, and frowned at Liang Ye: "What's going on, I promised to be good yesterday, yes Didn't he find out about that?"

"Impossible, father, I have cleaned up the tail, it is impossible for Ye Chen to find out." Liang En explained hastily, and after thinking for a while, he said: "Probably he is not willing to give up the quota, and he is not angry. ."

"This white-eyed wolf! You go home and stabilize him first, and I'll find a way..."

It's a pity that Liang Yuanfeng's wishful thinking was doomed to fail, Ye Chen took advantage of the Liang family's absence, packed a few clothes neatly and left the Liang family.

"..."

Today is the celebration banquet for Admiral Gu to win another triumphant victory and be crowned marshal. As the youngest marshal in the empire, there are naturally countless guests who came to congratulate him. Of course, not everyone can come to show their face. For example, at this moment, wearing A young man in casual camouflage uniform, carrying a backpack and standing in front of Gu's house.

"Little friend, you can't enter without an invitation letter. If you want to see the marshal, you can go to Xingwang to watch it live." Seeing that the young man was dressed in a uniform with a little heroism, the guard's servant regarded him as Gu Xu's brainless fan and dutifully Stop outside to remind.

Gu Xu looked at Uncle Gu's familiar face, which was more energetic than he remembered, and showed a big smile to him: "It's okay, go and tell you Marshal, I'm his man."

"..."