Chapter 36 Prey

Gu Xu chose a restaurant near the school, with an elegant environment and half-open boxes, and his image outside has always been majestic, even if some students recognized him for secretly discussing, they would not rush over rashly. And as for those eyes that looked at him secretly, he was already used to it, so naturally he wouldn't react.

However, Gu Xu forgot that he didn't respond. It doesn't mean that Ye Chen, who couldn't be idle, didn't respond. The boy who was sitting opposite him suddenly turned sideways beautifully and squeezed to Gu Xu's side without blinking his eyes. Staring at him with a wink, he said, "Have you noticed that there are a lot of people secretly looking at you?"

"...Eat well!" Gu Xu had a dark face, slipped Ye Chenti aside and sat down, and said helplessly: "My status is special, if you are not used to the eyes of others, I can..."

"Why don't you get used to it?!" Before he finished speaking, Ye Chen hurriedly interrupted, turned into a lemon essence and looked at Gu Xu sourly: "You don't want to eat with me, do you still want to eat with others?"

If it wasn't for the fact that Gu Xu didn't disclose his identity, he would have fought in person, and let these guys who peeped at his house know what it means-they have nothing to do!

"...I mean, let's choose a restaurant with better concealment next time!" Gu Xu finished the next sentence with a dark face, gritted his teeth.

"That's good!" Ye Chen changed his face in a second, and looked at Gu Xu with a smile.

Gu Xu: "..." In fact, there is a reason why he took Ye Chen out for dinner today. Although Ye Chen looked at him happily, and his ability to do things is not weak at all, but only he knows that this guy is hurt. It's so heavy, it's impossible for him to look at each other all the time when he was in school, and Ye Xiaochen himself is not a temperament that will suffer, so he stands behind Ye Chen in this way, which can be regarded as a way for those who want to play tricks behind the scenes. warn.

"..."

"Tell me, is Marshal Gu's mysterious fiancé Ye Chen next to him?" Not far away, Zhao Chen squinted his eyes and looked in Gu Xu's direction, unable to hear the emotion. He is now a senior student in the Philosophy Department. Originally, he wanted to inquire about Ye Chen when he had dinner with his sister, but unexpectedly, he saw such a scene.

"No!" Zhao Jie immediately denied it when she heard the words, whether it was Ye Chen, the guy who made her lose face, or the fiancé who didn't show up, she felt disgusted!

Although she also guessed whether the two were the same person at first, since Gu Xu wanted to conceal the identity of the other party, it was impossible to ask Ye Chen out so generously. More importantly, she absolutely couldn't bear to lose to such a commoner with low mental strength and no etiquette education!

However, seeing Gu Xu's caring gaze towards Ye Chen, Zhao Jie's face turned cold, and she stared at Ye Chen as if she wanted to pluck the flesh off him, until she heard Zhao Chenshen's faint voice: "Restrain yourself a little bit!" , don't forget, that super S-rank spiritual power user, are you sure you want him to discover your jealous and vicious side?"

Zhao Jie looked away when she heard this, and said in a low voice with a cold face: "Have you found out his identity? I've had enough!"

Zhao Chenshen looked at his sister's malicious face, smiled helplessly and said: "That's not okay, no matter who he is, the person who was personally protected by the Marshal is not something you can touch, so I say you... just Don't hold your breath, since he is not the Marshal's fiancé, having a good relationship with him will benefit you and not harm you."

"Impossible!" Zhao Jie clenched her hands tightly into fists and said through gritted teeth. If it wasn't for Ye Chen, she wouldn't have lost face in front of Gu Xu, and now she has become the laughing stock of Quanxing.com!

"Now Starnet is saying that I posted to the Marshal, and was rejected by the Marshal himself. All of this is his fault!"

Zhao Chen gave a deep chuckle, he was noncommittal about his sister's love and vanity, he just still looked at Ye Chen's direction, his skin was fair, and his beautiful red phoenix eyes were slightly raised even when he was not smiling, as if he was always seductive, and the fine sunlight outside the window hit him. On his face, he looked like a well-behaved and lazy kitten, but he had a pair of sharp claws and a tricky mouth.

Thinking of this, Zhao Chenshen couldn't help but licked his lips. He never forgot how that kitten beat him to pieces at Gu Xu's celebration banquet that day, and now that he thinks about it, it's even more exciting. He likes men, and Zhao Jie's perspective on these two is of course different.

Gu Xu said that he has a fiancé, and he must also like men. In this case, with such a beauty by his side, he doesn't believe that the other party will not fall in love with Ye Chen. Ye Chen's information is lacklustre, an orphan with no background, and a family of idiot relatives, just such a commoner, suddenly has a relationship with Gu Xu, even if he is not Gu Xu's fiancé, he is probably Gu Xu's lover.

Whichever it is, it doesn't matter to him. The person who snatched Gu Xu, and let the other party lie under his body, just thinking about it for a while makes him feel excited.

"..."

I don't know if Zhao Chenshen's gaze was too explicit, Ye Chen, who was still thinking about molesting his own marshal, turned his head and bumped into Zhao Chenshen's aggressive eyes.

The original relaxed and cunning expression disappeared immediately, Ye Chen looked at Zhao Chenshen who was smiling but not smiling expressionlessly, and suddenly provoked an extremely crazy evil smile, provoking Zhao Chenshen across the air.

Looking at Ye Chen's arrogant and bright face, Zhao Chenshen's heart was burning with passion. The man's desire to conquer and vanity uncontrollably swelled, which made him tremble uncontrollably. He wanted this man, he wanted him. Pressing Ye Chen under his body, watching him cry, listening to him screaming and begging for mercy...

However, at this moment, a wide hand suddenly stretched out, blocking the two people's eyes from looking at each other. Zhao Chenshen raised his head and saw Gu Xu looking at him with a blank face, and took Ye Chen with him. On the other side, he completely blocked his sight with his own body.

"..." Zhao Chenshen nodded to Gu Xu, as a greeting, then turned his head as if nothing had happened just now, his face suddenly became gloomy and terrifying.

Seeing that Zhao Chenshen looked away, Gu Xu withdrew his gaze, looked at the smiling Ye Chen, frowned and said, "Do you know the eldest prince?"

Zhao Chenshen's gaze just now was the gaze of a hunter looking at his prey.

"I don't know!" Ye Chen waved his hand, looked at Gu Xu standing in front of him, and smiled slyly: "Don't mention him, I want to know more than this... Were you jealous just now?"

Gu Xu: "..."