Chapter 92 Cool's Date

Gu Xu still knows his own soldiers very well, a group of fighting madmen, most of them watched the picture of his young man fighting against the crowd on the star network, and couldn't help itching!

In fact, not to mention his subordinates, even he himself is very curious. The real-time camera is shot from Ye Chen's perspective, so he is the same as everyone else. Team, as for how he made the move, no one saw it.

But even so, Ye Chen's strength is unquestionable, and it's normal for this group of idle and painful old men to not help but want to compete with him. However, it was so easy to coax him back last night. Marshal Gu, who had never had any principles in front of Ye Xiaochen, of course stood by his wife's side unconditionally at this moment.

"Isn't it enough to run 50 laps yesterday?" Gu Xu grabbed Ye Chen's hand and squeezed it, looking at the bewildered veteran and said coolly.

The veteran was startled, and quickly waved his hands to explain: "No, Marshal, I misunderstood! We just think Madam's skills are good, and we want to make gestures without hurting a single hair of him!"

Besides, Ye Chen fights like a loach, they can't hurt them even if they want to, QAQ.

"They gave me a big blow yesterday at the door, and a group of people surrounded me to attack me!" Ye Mowang immediately blinked, and looked at Gu Xu accusingly.

"..." Gu Xu twitched his eyes, and before he had time to support the little bastard who loves to do things, the veteran finally couldn't help it, and almost jumped up and said: "Nonsense, we are all singled out , and gave you enough time to rest!"

In the end who is giving off power to whom! Where did their marshal find such a little bastard? !

"So, you pulled people's hands yesterday?" Gu Xu heard this and frowned, looking at the old soldier expressionlessly.

"Uh" it's gone! The old soldier thumped in his heart, and then he saw Ye Chen, who was nestling behind Gu Xu, showing a gloating smile towards him, and suddenly exploded in anger. This guy was deliberately waiting for him to slip up! I didn't expect you to be such a marshal's wife!

With a cold face, Gu Xu directly punished the veteran and the others who made a fuss yesterday to run around in circles. They didn't need their own teenagers to roll their names one by one. Looking at the cunning little fox with eyes narrowed and smiling, Gu Xu rubbed his head helplessly and said, "Happy?"

So, in the next second, Gu Xu deeply felt what is called the unique skill of changing his face in a second. The little fox who was still leaning on his shoulder stood up straight in an instant, and solemnly waved away Gu Xu's hand touching his head, with a look on his face. Indifferently said: "Don't be so close, we haven't reconciled!"

"..." So who was that little bastard who pulled me to make decisions for him just now? ! The method of throwing it away after use is really getting more and more slippery!

Ye Chen glanced at Gu Xu coolly, found a clean place to sit down obediently, and then began to order the menu unceremoniously: "I want a steamed steamed bun, two fried beef and a bowl. Noodles, hurry up, I'm hungry!"

Gu Xu: "..." Well, although it seems that they have not reconciled, there is no sign of reconciliation when they call him out.

Sighing heartbrokenly, Marshal Gu, who was enslaved, went to pick up the meal according to his boy's order without complaint. Ye Chen propped his chin and looked at Gu Xu's back. The temper in his heart disappeared long ago, but even if If you don't get angry, you have to hold on, unless he also asks himself to call back!