Chapter 110 Marshal's Ba Guibu

Zhao Chenshen stared at the two people whose expressions didn't change, they were still sticking together as if they were watching a joke, and held back the anger in his heart, looked at Gu Xu coldly and said: "Marshal Gu didn't speak, does that mean he acquiesced? "

"I'm not obligated to save him." Gu Xu glanced at Zhao Chenshen lightly and said, implying that Zhao Chenshen's questioning and persecution were totally unfounded, even if he was too lazy to save people because of Ye Chen, he didn't need to accept others' accusations.

"..." Zhao Chenshen's face was livid, he just felt that Gu Xu's gesture didn't take him seriously at all, but Ye Chen didn't seem to be stimulating enough, so he lazily raised his eyebrows and looked at him: "You can do it you go?"

"My level of mental strength is not high, so naturally I don't have the ability to be a marshal." Admitting that he is not as good as Gu Xu is no different from gouging his body, but in order to achieve his goal, Zhao Chen gritted his teeth and glared at him. Ye Chen looked at Gu Xu suspiciously and said, "Cool is also a citizen of the empire. Even if he and Ye Chen have grievances, everyone knows how the star network virus will affect the mental power. As the marshal of the empire, how can you be so stupid because you know that you are not as good as Gu Xu and can't help?" , and continued with a sneer: "If you have the time to grind your mouth and moral kidnapping here, why not find a few people to help the virus removal team, as His Highness, it should be easy, right?"

Zhao Chenshen's face turned blue and white from Ye Chen, and he almost vomited blood. Just as he was about to refute, Ye Chen quickly jumped ahead of him, raised his chin and looked into the distance, saying: "Here Aren't you worried about Cool's safety? People from the virus removal team are here, Your Majesty, take care of yourself."

As soon as the words fell, Ye Chen paused, and then murmured in a "low voice": "Gu Xu can be involved in everything, but you still have to go to people if you don't know about it. Woolen cloth!"

Gu Xu: "..." My brain hurts.

"You, what nonsense are you talking about?!" Zhao Chen's face turned green, and he yelled at Ye Chen angrily, he wished Gu Xu would die, how could he, would have a crush on Gu Xu, this is simply slander!

"I mean, I thought, but I'm not sure, why are you so excited?" Ye Chen blinked his eyes innocently, and continued to mutter: "Why do you look like you were told that you have stepped on your mind and stepped on your tail? Zhao Chenshen: "It's as real as it is..."

Everyone who pricked up their ears to secretly listen to the gossip: "..." Oh my! What did I hear? ! It turns out that His Royal Highness has been having trouble with Marshal Gu for a long time because he has a crush on him? ! When did it start and how long has the crush been? Shouldn't it have started when Princess Zhao also liked Marshal? Think carefully!

It's the most breaking news of the year! No wonder Ye Mowang is always targeting His Royal Highness. At first, he thought he was a bit too much sometimes. Now that I think about it, these two are already partners. If His Royal Highness still has something to do and has nothing to do, come over to find fault, isn't it just asking for trouble? ? Cough cough, His Royal Highness Zhao is too unmannered...

"Ahem, my wife is always jealous. She has no other intentions, so His Majesty laughed." Gu Xu saw Zhao Chenshen glaring at his boy with a look of cannibalism, and hurriedly stepped forward to block the other party's line of sight, and then saw Ye Chen glanced at himself with cool eyes, cleared his throat immediately and followed the words of his little bastard: "But no matter what, I have become a partner with Ye Chen, and I only like my wife. Stop doing things that bother me."

His wife's eyes are too lethal. I haven't coaxed this little guy well at the moment, so I can only cooperate with his showmanship, and wronged Zhao Chenshen to sit in this cauldron 1('V') ".