Chapter 78 Marshal is distressed

Zhao Chenshen was spotted by Ye Chen, but fortunately he also had a thicker skin than the city wall. Hearing this, he just paused for a moment, and then walked forward calmly, looking at Ye Chen with a helpless expression on his face. Authentic: "Sorry, I didn't expect things to turn out like this. Although the whistleblower is anonymous, this incident has a great impact on Xingwang. The school is also forced to do so. But don't worry, I will try my best to keep you."

"..." Ye Chen was speechless, and silently sighed in his heart that the other party's face was as big as a basin, and then he said with a half-smile: "It's unnecessary, but if His Highness is caring, there is another favor that can be done." superior."

"What?" Zhao Chenshen was flattered immediately, and thought that Ye Chen's temperament would be rejected even if he wasn't cynical, but he didn't expect that there was room for maneuver, so he hurriedly said expectantly: "As long as I can help, I will definitely help you." Do my best."

From the first day when he met in the Marshal's Mansion, he felt Ye Chen's hostility towards him, but he didn't even know when he offended the other party. He only knew that the more Ye Chen didn't like him, the more he endured Can't help but want to get close to each other. What you can't get is always in turmoil. This is probably every man's inferiority.

Now Ye Chen actually offered to help himself, that's right, the crime of murdering the royal family is not something ordinary civilians can bear, his original intention is to use this opportunity to attack Gu Xu's status in the hearts of the people, but if Ye Chen Chen is willing to ask himself for help. Zhao Chenshen's eyes darkened. When the time comes, he just needs to make the other party's situation serious and force Gu Xu to cede some benefits to save Ye Chen's life. Things told Ye Chen that when the time comes, he can find a way to take credit for himself, which not only weakens the strength of the Gu family, but also wins Ye Chen's favor. Ye Chen's chuckle was interrupted, and the other party looked at him solemnly and said: "I thought that the anonymous reporter was ordered by your highness, after all, I hurt your highness, your highness I'm just angry, although it's a little unreasonable to find someone to punish me behind my back, but it's justifiable."

"How come?" Zhao Chenshen's face was stiff for a second, and then he smiled dryly.

Ye Chen nodded when he heard the words, sighed and said: "Since Your Highness wants to help me so sincerely, then I must be wrong. This person is really hateful. He not only deliberately slandered me, but also dared to blame His Highness. People are like bedbugs in the gutter. They are really disgusting. If your Highness is really free and has nothing to do, you can send more people to find out this kind of rubbish that only dares to hide behind and dare not show up, so that I can have a look. Who is it that makes people so unappetizing?" At the end, Ye Chen looked at Zhao Chenshen meaningfully.

Zhao bug in the gutter: "..."

"Pfft!" Forgive Song Yuan, who has been watching the show, for not holding back, and laughed cooperatively. He didn't guess that the whistleblower was sent by Zhao Chenshen. He just felt that the long string of scolding by his boss was too happy. Dang even agreed: "That's right, such a disgusting thing, in reality, is mostly a piece of rubbish that accomplishes nothing. It only dares to slander people behind its back. How dare it go to the sun with sores all over its body to see you?" People" "Shut up!" Zhao Chenshen was sprayed badly, and finally he couldn't bear it and growled at Song Yuan.

"..." Song Yuan was stuck in the same place full of contempt, and was stunned when he saw Zhao Chenshen's ugly face, and then Ye Chen took over the conversation, looked at Zhao Chenshen with surprise and said: "Your Highness, We are scolding that trash who only dares to spread rumors behind his back, why are you so excited?"