Chapter 23 Gu Xu Is Mine

Ye Chen stared at Gu Xu with a puffy face, and it was self-evident to force his marshal to open the back door with serious eyes.

"..." Gu Xu paused for a moment, then moved his eyes away indistinctly, pretending that he didn't see Ye Chen's expression. Sure enough, being close to Mo Zhehei, after staying with Ye Chen for a long time, he even learned to pretend to be stupid. 1"......"

Gu Xu is not a talkative person, so he quickly gave up the home court to others. However, it is only because Marshal Gu is too aggressive. With him in front, no one cares what the people behind him say. The students of the conducting department were all in a weird state of excitement, especially Song Yuan, the number one fan.

"Thinking that Marshal Gu will teach us in the future, I guess I will be so excited that I won't be able to sleep tonight!" After the entrance ceremony, Song Yuan took Ye Chen and chatted excitedly all the way to the door of the dormitory, and talked with Marshal Gu every day. Ye Chen, who slept on the same bed and one pillow, said that he didn't feel excited at all, and was still a little bit stuffy.

As Song Yuan was talking, he began to sigh again: "Hey, it's just a pity. I didn't expect the Marshal to like men. If I had known earlier, maybe I would have a chance..."

"What did you say?" Before Song Yuan of BB could express his admiration, Ye Chen's eyes sharpened, and he pushed Song Yuan to the door, pressing his elbow hard on Song Yuan's neck.

"Ah? I... I just said it casually, I still like girls!" Song Yuan looked confused, did he say something?

Ye Chen stared at Song Yuan coldly. He almost forgot that this guy had been following Gu Xu lingeringly in his previous life. I have thought this way before. 1 Song Yuan saw Ye Chen staring at him with a cold face, so startled that goosebumps arose on his back, and he was about to say something with a sneer to ease the atmosphere, when Ye Chen's mouth curled up, The long and narrow red phoenix eyes were slightly raised, adding a bit of evil to the already delicate face, and the voice was cool: "Gu Xu is mine." The door of the dormitory opened suddenly, and Marshal Gu, whose ownership had been forcefully marked by Ye Chen, stood expressionlessly at the door, looking at the two people who were still confronting each other.

Ye Chen: "..." Every time I do bad things, I get caught by my boss, how can I break it, wait online, hurry up!

"Yuan, marshal!" Song Yuan stared at Gu Xu who suddenly appeared in the dormitory with wide eyes, quickly pushed away the frozen Ye Chen, looked at Gu Xu nervously and said: "I...we are just kidding, no fight!"

God lol, he doesn't want to be left with a bad impression by his idol on the first day of school! Moreover, what did Ye Chen just say? Gu Xu belongs to him, so he is... Didn't he say that Marshal's fiancé is a shy A-level psychic, Ye Chen can't beat him!

Gu Xu frowned and looked at the excited Song Yuan, paused and said: "Ye Chen is young, I don't want to cause trouble before he graduates, I hope..."

"Don't worry, I'll keep it a secret and won't let anyone know my wife's identity!" Song Yuan clenched his fists and said excitedly. The feeling that only he knows the marshal's secret is so cool!

Gu Xu nodded, with a rare smile on his face: "Thank you."

As soon as the words fell, while Song Yuan was still immersed in the daze of being thanked by the marshal, Gu Xu directly pulled the guilty Ye Chen into the room. Song Yuan subconsciously wanted to follow in, but was almost smashed by the suddenly closed door To the high bridge of the nose.