Chapter 28 Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

After leaving Ye Chen's dormitory, Gu Xu hurriedly prepared his lessons and entered the classroom. When he saw a group of menacing (not) surrounding the weak and helpless (fog) Ye Chen, his face immediately sank. A boy who is obviously very clever in front of him, how can he be bullied so hard when he is outside?

"Yuan, marshal!" A group of combat students who followed Liang Ye immediately panicked. They didn't know the relationship between Ye Chen and Gu Xu, but just gathering a crowd to make noise was enough to leave a bad impression on Marshal Gu.

"Marshal, don't get me wrong, we didn't gather crowds to make trouble." Fortunately, Liang Ye grew up with his father, so he didn't learn any other skills, but he learned the ability to talk nonsense when he sees people. Gu Xu had a majestic expression on his face, and he couldn't see that he was appeasing his anger. He quickly showed a cute smile at the other party and said, "It's me. I saw that my cousin is also in this school. I came here to catch up with the past. There is no other purpose."

"Cousin?" Gu Xu frowned, and finally moved his eyes away from Ye Chen, looking at Liang Ye, who was honest and friendly.

Seeing that Gu Xu's attention was on himself, Liang Ye was agitated and nodded repeatedly: "My name is Liang Ye, and I'm a freshman in the Combat Department. When I first came in, I saw my cousin talking with other students from the Command Department If you gather together, come over to say hello, there is no other meaning."

Liang Ye directly reported his name, pretended to be familiar in front of Gu Xu, and stepped on Ye Chen in a bad way, revealing to Gu Xu that the students who gathered to make noise were actually students from the Department of Conducting and had nothing to do with him. He hated Ye Chen so much, if it wasn't for this white-eyed wolf, he would have already entered the Royal Military Academy, and the road ahead is a smooth one! However, because of Ye Chen, and because of his selfishness, not only could he not go to the Royal Military Academy, but even Roland's command department stopped enrolling students, and then he was forced into the combat department, but his natural physical level is low, if he really wants to If you stay in the combat department, you won't be able to make it through!

Unexpectedly, Marshal Gu would choose to teach at Roland this year. This is his best opportunity. As long as he is in Gu Xu's eyes, Ye Chen is nothing but a breeding tool, a poor wretch who is dying... ...

Seeing that Ye Chen didn't seem to have suffered any grievances, Gu Xu originally planned to let everyone return to their positions first, but when he heard Liang Ye report his own life, Gu Xu paused subconsciously, and the way he looked at Liang Ye suddenly changed: "You are Liang Ye, the cousin you're talking about is Ye Chen?" 1 Ye Chen's family situation has been investigated clearly for a long time, and he hasn't had time to let the father and son have something to eat about the top-notch uncle who wants to win the Royal Military Academy Lesson, I didn't expect to meet so soon, and even jumped in front of me, it was... a coincidence.

"...Yes, I didn't expect the marshal to know my cousin." Seeing that Gu Xu was able to call out Ye Chen's name, Liang Ye's jealousy grew even worse, and he twitched the corners of his mouth and said dryly. Where did Ye Chen go these two days? Why did he even know the marshal? What did he say about his fiancé? Could it be that his fiancé is from the military?

However, people with status in the military are at least nobles. Apart from ordinary people, who would go to the genetic matching library to choose a spouse? Totally impossible! He would never believe that Ye Chen would have such luck!

"..." As soon as Liang Ye said this, He Liang and the others who were with him didn't think there was anything wrong, but those command students who knew about it looked at Liang Ye with surprise, not Ye Chen and Marshal Gu. Is the relationship very close? Why is Ye Chen's cousin not only so close to the marshal, but also doesn't even know the two of them know each other? So, what is the origin of this Ye Chen?

Seeing the expressions of the other students, Song Yuan, who knew the inside story, was once again thankful that he firmly hugged Ye Chen's thigh, and immediately ran to the marshal to complain: "Marshal, you don't know, husband...cough Cough, how strange is this relative of the boss, who didn't grab the admission quota of the boss and turned to blame the boss for being a wolf, tsk tsk..."

"I didn't! You...you're talking nonsense!" Liang Ye blushed immediately and stared at Song Yuan angrily, as if he had been wronged by the sky. Ye Chen, who was watching the show, was amazed and had to Said, this kid didn't go to the showbiz to hang out, it's really a shame.

The quarrel between the Liang family and Ye Chen is unworthy. Song Yuan said that no one knows better than Gu Xu. He is too lazy to watch Liang Ye's hypocrisy. Instead, his attention is attracted by another matter. He frowned and looked at Ye Chen said: "Boss?"

He has just left for such a short time, and Ye Chen can accept a younger brother patiently?

Ye Chen blinked, and immediately put on a terrified innocent expression: "How can the marshal call me that, I can't bear it..." Damn, I can hear Gu Xu call himself boss in his lifetime, It feels pretty cool!

Gu Xu & the students: "..."

Song Yuan: "..." Damn it! Intangible love is the deadliest!

Gu Xu Yechen choked hard, quickly cleared his throat to hide his helplessness, and then turned to Liang Ye and the others coldly. Just when Liang Ye thought that the marshal had finally noticed that he was about to be unable to contain his inner excitement, he heard Gu Xu Xu Dandan said: "I don't mind you guys cultivating your own social network, but in my class, discipline is the first priority, and the class time has not returned. All members of the Combat Department go out and run ten laps, and execute it immediately!"

"Yuan, Marshal! We're not..." Liang Ye's face changed drastically, he didn't know why he was being punished, the bell hadn't rung yet, even if they moved around, they wouldn't be blocked by Gu Xu in public Disciplinary charges.

"Twenty laps." Gu Xu said calmly.

"..." Now it's all right, all the students from the Combat Department who had come over to make a fuss shut their mouths tightly, and hurriedly dragged Liang Ye to the playground, but they also blamed Liang Ye in their hearts. If he hadn't said that there are people he knows in the command department, they wouldn't have followed him, and they wouldn't have been fined ten more rounds... Besides, Marshal Gu always pays attention to discipline, and this just caused the other party to have bad feelings for the combat department. Impression, what should I do if I don't teach them directly in the future?

As for Liang Ye, he lowered his head and left the classroom without saying a word, seeing that he was still a little bit wronged...

Gu Xu: "..." I don't know why, when I saw Ye Chen pretending to be pitiful in front of me, I felt cute and a little helpless, but looking at my boy's nominal cousin Showing such a cute and pitiful look like a standard textbook, why do you feel so bored? 1 Fortunately, Ye Chen didn't know what Gu Xu was thinking, otherwise he would have told him proudly with his hands on his hips: This is called beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Marshal Gu, who had avenged his wife's personal vendetta in a small way, let it go, looked at the remaining conductor students (except Ye Chen) who shrank like quails, and said lightly: "The others are fine. Sit down, let's start class."

After saying that, Gu Xu stopped looking at Ye Chen, turned around and sighed in his heart, he had to be an example of distinguishing between public and private, and couldn't keep giving Ye Xiaochen the back door, otherwise this kid would be even more proud.