Chapter 29

Considering that this is the first combat awareness class, Gu Xu focused on some of the combat techniques used, and accidentally glanced at Ye Chen who was looking at him intently, and immediately paused. This is the first time for me to experience the novelty of listening to my own lectures...

Considering Ye Chen's physical condition, Gu Xu changed the subject and shifted the topic of fighting skills to spiritual power cultivation: "As we all know, a person's mental power level can be maintained and improved, and the most systematic way to improve mental power The method is the Gu family's original cultivation method, in this semester's combat awareness course, I will disclose some basic cultivation methods for everyone to study and discuss."

As soon as Gu Xu finished speaking, there was an uproar below. You must know that so many people go on and on to enter the military academy every year, in order to have the opportunity to practice the spiritual power directly provided by the military department. This is the only trump card of the Gu family.

Ye Chen also straightened up, and looked at Gu Xu in surprise. The cultivation method of spiritual power is the Gu family's patent. In his previous life, he had never heard that this guy had disclosed the basic part. In this life, he suddenly said it directly in class. Could it be for him?

Ye Chen was a little unsure, if it was for him to practice, he would just tell him secretly at night, why make such a big fuss?

"Report to Marshal, the 20 laps have been completed." Just as Ye Chen was muttering in his heart, all members of the Combat Department finally returned to the classroom after running 20 laps. Although they were as tired as dogs, they still tried their best to stand upright He gave Gu Xu a military salute.

Gu Xu nodded, and was about to let them return to their positions, when he saw the little guy whom he had been taking special care of lazily raised his hand.

"...What's the matter?" For some reason, Gu Xu always felt that this little guy was thinking of some bad idea again.

Ye Chen immediately stood up, and gave Gu Xu an honest opinion: "Mr. Gu, according to the school regulations of Roland Academy, the initiator of classroom discipline violations will not be allowed to attend class for two weeks, and will not be allowed to attend the first mock exam." At that time, the grades of all subjects must reach B+, otherwise they will be demerited."

Everyone in the Combat Department: "..." It's just to say hello. It's enough for them to be fined to run 20 laps of the playground. Also, this guy is also a freshman, why did he study the school rules so thoroughly on the first day, bastard! 2 "Ahem!" Gu Xu clenched his fists and coughed, concealing his almost tense expression, he might have misunderstood his nerves, otherwise why did he think Ye Xiaochen's vengeful personality was surprisingly cute?

I always feel that it is so obvious to help Ye Chen that it will not be good for the little guy's reputation when the relationship between the two is fully exposed in the future, and then digging out this dark history. However, Ye Chen called him teacher, and obediently called him teacher Gu... For the first time, Gu Xu realized that he had the potential to be a tyrant, and when the boy called him teacher, he felt a little flustered, so Dang even nodded Looking at Liang Ye: "Liang Ye, right?"

"..." Liang Ye, who was so exhausted and still panting behind He Liang, suddenly froze. He wished he had never told Gu Xu his name. Originally, he wanted to show his face in front of the marshal and leave an impression, but now Well, maybe Gu Xu really remembered him, but he would rather not have this impression!

However, Gu Xu didn't give him a chance to repent, and he coaxed him out. Since there are clear school rules, what he did is not considered a violation of the rules, and it can be regarded as venting his anger on the little guy.

As for the other Combat Department members who saw Liang Ye's fate, they naturally held their tails tightly and dared not say a word, for fear that they would be the next Liang Ye. You must know that Roland Academy's mock exam is notoriously difficult to pass. You have to be banned from class for two weeks, which is no different from directly judging a demerit!

"Let's continue." After sending Liang Ye away, Gu Xu didn't make things difficult for the remaining combat students. Many mock assessments in the future will require teamwork, and he doesn't want Ye Chen to have too much trouble with other majors.

Gu Xu turned around and was about to let Ye Chen sit down, but this guy started to mess up again, he stood there looking at Gu Xu expectantly and said, "Teacher Gu, I have another question, since you have been here this year Roland is teaching, so can I call you teacher from now on?"

Gu Xu & everyone: "..." Why are you asking after you've already been called!

"..." Showing affection, this cliff is naked showing affection! Song Yuan, who knew the identities of the two, felt that his eyes were going to go blind. Damn, I haven't had lunch yet, so I'm going to feed a lot of dog food. Please, you two, watch the occasion, and keep it secret. What about? !

Fortunately, at this time, the bell at the end of class at just the right time finally saved Song Yuan who was a single dog, but Ye Chen stared at Gu Xu as if he was obsessed with this matter, staring at Gu Xu until his ears turned red, I had no choice but to reply with difficulty: "It's up to you." Then I announced the end of class as if I had received an amnesty, and left in a hurry.

Song Yuan groaned to Ye Chen's side, stretched out his thumb, and said to the new idol who had subdued the Marshal: "Niuuuuuuuuu."

Ye Chen glanced lazily at Song Yuan, what does he know, like Gu Xu, that sullen guy, if he scratches his cunning from time to time, he may not know when he will be enlightened. Thinking about his previous life, if Zhao Chenshen hadn't told himself the truth, he probably wouldn't have known that this guy liked him until he died, and he would feel overwhelmed when he thought of it, and he would never repeat the same mistakes in this life no matter what.

Thinking of this, Ye Chen directly popped out the communicator and sent a message to Gu Xu. At this moment, Gu Xu hasn't gone far, if he wants to, he can catch up in two steps, but he just doesn't, sometimes when the two of them are together they send super letters to each other, it's also a kind of fun.

Not long after Gu Xu got out of the classroom, he heard the super letter notification sound from the communicator. At first he thought it was a file sent by his subordinates, but when he opened it: "..."

"Teacher Gu ^^" "..." Although it was words, but there was always the illusion that a young man leaned into his ear and called him softly, and Gu Xu felt that the roots of his ears were starting to get hot again.

"You disclosed the basic cultivation of spiritual power in class, so it's because of me ^^" "...No, I originally planned to promote the basic cultivation method, which can not only lower the cultivation threshold for ordinary people, but also attract more people. I want to serve in the military." For some reason, seeing Ye Chen's little expression behind every sentence, he felt an urge to itch.

"Oh, that's it, that's my self-indulgence."

"..." Gu Xu frowned, he couldn't see his little expression now, and started to worry about whether the little guy was unhappy again. Just as he was about to reply to make up for what he just said, Ye Chen sent another message. coming.

"However, my marshal always dislikes being upright and listens to everything the other way around, so you're still doing it for me! [Naughty.jpg]" "..." Gu Xu's forehead was bulging with veins. This kid is sad! Comprehension ability is simply... perfect marks...