Chapter 42 Weak, Helpless, Poor!

Gu Xu lowered his head and looked at Ye Chen's two small canine teeth. They were pointed, a little cute, and seemed a little sweet. Ye Chen's breath filled his nostrils. It was fresh and clean, like the smell of grass in the morning mist, maybe The atmosphere was just right, Gu Xu's self-control had completely collapsed, he could only follow the intention of this little cunning, bowed his head and kissed the slightly moist lips of the young man.

Ye Chen was stunned for a moment, then he hugged Gu Xu's neck domineeringly, his eyes bent into two small crescents, and he secretly laughed inwardly. He also pretended to be serious and said no, but his body was quite honest!

Song Yuan had sneaked out very cleverly when Ye Xiaochen was holding Gu Xushua in his arms and bargaining roguely, and closed the door intimately for two professional dog food distributors by the way. Nonsense, if he really saw the marshal and his wife making sauces, would he still be able to live until tomorrow? !

"..."

The breaths of each other blended together, Gu Xu deeply felt that the young man in front of him was infinitely attractive to him, as if he couldn't get enough of it no matter what, he penetrated deeply into Ye Chen's territory, biting lightly. The young man's warm lips, listening to the other party's unbearable panting, only felt that his whole body became hot...

"Hmm..." It wasn't until Ye Chen couldn't breathe freely that he struggled a little.

Feeling the discomfort of the young man, Gu Xu finally stopped and looked at Ye Xiaochen's flushed face, his lips were slightly swollen, but his eyes were still stubbornly staring at him without blinking. Complacent, he finally fell silent, rubbed the soft hair on Ye Chen's head, and said helplessly: "Little rascal, are you satisfied this time?"

Ye Chen immediately puffed up his face when he heard the words, and said with a look of being good-looking when he got a bargain: "How can I have it? Obviously you are satisfied, right? I just let you kiss me. How many times have you kissed? Bite me! Look, it's all swollen!"

Saying that, Ye Chen raised his chin, revealing his red mouth that was kissed red, and looked at Gu Xu with a face of accusation, obviously he provoked the head, but now he is wronged first...

"..." Gu Xu took a deep breath, and finally resisted the urge to give this little bastard who had beaten him up to Fa-rectification on the spot. Looking at Ye Xiaochen's innocent face, he really wanted to pinch this guy's face thick!

Seeing that Gu Xu didn't speak, Ye Chen wasn't worried, so he showed a pitiful look and said, "I've already sacrificed my appearance, if you still don't agree, I'll post on the forum saying that you're a student of unspoken rules, and you still eat food." No money for wiping it off! Just use the communicator you just gave me to send, anyway, I can't find the source of the account."

"..." What is shooting yourself in the foot with a rock? Gu Xu has learned it today. Looking at Ye Chen's righteous appearance, he finally gave up his plan to reason with the little bastard. He sighed and said angrily: " Alright, I will think of a solution for the practical exam, but..."

Just when Ye Chen watched both eyes light up, Gu Xu then added lightly: "In order to ensure the absolute fairness of the actual combat exam, I will only help you three times. I will not intervene in your exams, and I will not help you if you have any difficulties, even so, you would rather give up the five-person team and choose me to give you practical assistance?"

"Of course!" Seeing Gu Xu's promise, Ye Chen immediately breathed a sigh of relief, smiling like a little fox with his eyes, he approached Gu Xu with a smile and said, "You just need to stand by my side, that's enough." Disturbing the morale of the army! Marshal Gu, can you have some confidence in your man?"

Gu Xu glanced at Ye Chen coolly: "My man?"

"It's your man!" Ye Chen raised his chin with a natural look on his face, leaned close to Gu Xu with a sullen face and said with a serious expression: "If I take the first place, you have to promise me something thing!"

"What?" Gu Xu guessed that this eccentric little guy had come up with another idea, so he stayed the same and watched his performance quietly.

Ye Chen was not in a hurry, and leaned close to Gu Xu's ear, his warm breath slapped against Gu Xu's ear, causing the restlessness that Gu Xu had suppressed just now to jump out again, watching Gu Xu's entire ear become stained. Turning bloody, this nodded in satisfaction and said: "When you treat my brain area in the future, you are not allowed to use your mental power to hypnotize me, or I will be really angry!"

"..." Gu Xu's face was full of black lines, he never thought that the little bastard was still thinking about this matter, he hypnotized his brain, just in case something that shouldn't happen, is it for his own good? Why did it feel like he had done something unforgivable when he came to Ye Chen?

Seeing Ye Chen staring at him fiercely with puffy face, Gu Xu softened his heart, so he had no choice but to let it go, and said indifferently: "If there is a reward, there must be a punishment. If you can't get the first place, what should you do? "

"Hmm..." Ye Chen was taken aback when he heard the words, and really put on a contemplative look, raised his eyes to look at Gu Xu, and suggested in a low voice: "Just... just let you do whatever you want..."

"..." Gu Xu Yechen's words stopped for a moment, and he pretended he didn't hear it after a pause. He decided to pretend that he didn't hear the shocking words of his little bastard in the future, otherwise he would sooner or later be picked up by him. Then he continued: "If you don't get the first place in the actual combat test, you will withdraw from the Star Network Virtual Fighting Competition."

The Xingwang virtual competition will increase the burden on mental strength. He has never mentioned this matter in front of Ye Chen, but he knows that with this kid's stubborn temper, even if he really wants him to quit, this little bastard will probably be obedient. But this time, Ye Chen brought it up first, so he can take advantage of the opportunity to make a request.

Sure enough, Ye Chen was taken aback when he heard the words, then raised his chin haughtily, and said with a look of certainty: "I won't lose, you just wait to cultivate with me!"

Gu Xu: "..."

So, relying on Ye Xiaochen's seductive/seduction (Da Wu), Gu Xu finally reluctantly agreed to the request of the two-person team. On the day of the actual combat test, other people came to the entrance of the man-made forest in groups of three or four. Only Ye Chen and Song Yuan stood alone and looked at the small groups around them, looking extremely weak and helpless. Pitiful.

The situation of the two of them was so conspicuous that Zhao Jie found them without any effort. Seeing Ye Chen's miserable appearance (heavy fog), she felt a sense of pleasure, and looked at Ye Chen like alms and said: "This is how the team formed after you rejected me? It's really depressing! I will give you one last chance to join my team, otherwise, when you really enter the actual battlefield, I have a lot of ways to make you unable to even voluntarily abstain." arrive!"