Chapter 241-247

Chapter 241: Beat Up First

"Otherwise, I'll ask him directly. Anyway, he didn't choose to leave with the investigators sent by the Orc Empire, and now he can't leave if he wants to. If he asks directly, he will be caught off guard..." Ball Ball lowered his head and said in a sullen tone.

Regardless of whether Xiaohua really leaked the news, he was responsible for this matter anyway. According to what he promised his father and dad at the beginning, he should solve it by himself. Now he is the last person to know about it. He didn't do what he said, and now he doesn't have the face to see his father...

"If he dares to lie to me, I'll catch him directly!" Thinking of this, Qiuqiu clenched her fists, raised her head and said with a serious face.

If Xiao Hua really betrayed him so easily in order to gain the emperor's trust, and made his promise in front of his father come to naught, he would definitely use his fists to make that guy understand why Hua'er is so popular !

"Ah!" Xiao Hua, who couldn't find her own Xiao Ye Zi in the company and came all the way to Gu's family to show her presence, sneezed without warning, and subconsciously frowned.

Don't look at him looking so weak that he often acts weak and weak just to make Gu Yuye feel sorry for him. In fact, he hasn't had any illness since he was a child. Probably because he was abused severely since he was a child. In the past, he was pushed into the river for half an hour by his elder brothers to prevent him from showing his face. After that, he returned to normal in less than a day, walking on the road like today It's the first time I experience sneezing while walking...

For some reason, Hua Changsheng always had a bad premonition, and this premonition reached its peak after he came to Gu's house and saw the butler's weird expression...

"Yes, it's Young Master Hua. The Eldest Young Master and the others are here. Please wait a moment. I'll go and ask for instructions." Gu Bo has been taking care of the Gu family conscientiously since Gu Xu's father was alive. It's not an exaggeration to be the most trustworthy person, so when they discussed Hua Changsheng, they didn't deliberately hide it from him, so he accidentally listened to him. A little surprised look.

Although Gu Bo quickly reacted with his professionalism and put away his expression, but for Xiao Hua who is especially good at observing words and expressions, such a small flaw is enough for him to catch it.

The response of the housekeeper of the Gu family was not right, there must be something wrong... Hua Changsheng nodded calmly, indicating that he was waiting here, but in fact he had already quickly gone through all his recent actions in his mind...

Didn't find it... The gene mutation formula has not been successfully developed, that old guy can't be stupid enough to spread it everywhere, and the Gu family naturally has no way of knowing, the matter of the second prince has been settled by himself, what else can the steward Gu do to himself? Surprised by the arrival of ?

While Hua Changsheng was brainstorming spontaneously, the two children of the Gu family also knew about his visit.

"How dare he come to the door on his own initiative?" Ye Chen clicked his tongue, expressing his courage to the guy who looks weak but is actually very weak to him.

Even if that little Highness thinks that the little tricks he is doing in secret are flawless and will not be noticed by anyone, but as long as things are done, there will always be a day when things will come out. I believe that kid also knows that sooner or later he will face him and Gu Xu. He was surprised that he still had the courage to appear in front of them at this time.

"Could it be that this kid was really wronged?" Although he doesn't like that guy, there are not many people who can keep calm in front of him and Gu Xu after doing something wrong. A typical example 「「V')r!