Chapter 95: Leaf Demon King has lost his horse!

Gu Xu frowned when he heard this. He didn't recognize Liang Ye, but he could probably guess who the person in front of him was from the other person's words. He just looked at the way the other person angrily accused his own boy, and listened to what he meant. Why does he seem to know that he is not as good as his little lion before fighting?

He has never seen Ye Chen fight, but if it is Cool's strength, there is no need to belittle yourself to this point, right? Could it be that his cub is really so powerful that he dared to bet with him because he has nothing to fear?

In an instant, various thoughts flashed through Gu Xu's mind, and Ye Chen glanced at his marshal's pensive appearance, and immediately cursed Liang Ye in his heart, blinked his eyes and said solemnly: "Do you still want to go?" Face? You are the famous Cool, I challenged you to a duel with me, and I bet on the reputation of the Marshal's Mansion, what good is it for me, so that everyone in the empire will laugh at me?"

As soon as the words fell, before Liang Ye could speak, Ye Mowang jumped on his marshal, pointed at Liang Ye, looked at Gu Xu with an aggrieved expression, and said, "It's him! He bullied me and beat me up. You came here to mock me before you won!"

Who is the person who "you" beat back? ! Liang Ye looked at the nonsense Ye Chen with a face of shock, and was so angry that even the virtual image in the star network began to tremble, but he couldn't directly admit that he was not Cool like the other party, except to stare angrily. Looking at Ye Chen, he couldn't even utter a half-word of rebuttal.

Cool's identity was a shining stone that gave him infinite vanity and benefits to him, but now, it has become a shackle that binds him tightly and weighs him down, but he still has to hold on tightly. This shackle, once the shackle is loosened, there will be an abyss waiting for him. At this time, he really wishes Ye Chen could die now! Only when he dies, only when he really disappears, can he become a real Cool, and his identity will never be exposed. His vicious eyes stared straight at Ye Chen through the virtual star network. Ye Chen saw this Frowning and just about to speak, he was guarded by his own marshal like a calf, looked at Liang Ye and said indifferently: "Liang Ye, do you know about the Liang family's long-term injection of stabilizer to Ye Chen?"

"..." Liang Ye's mind was full of plans to kill Ye Chen right now. He heard the marshal's voice suddenly, and after reacting for a while, he suddenly seemed to be poured with cold water all over his body. There was a sudden panic, and he stumbled and said: "You, you are the marshal, what are you talking about?

I can't understand it at all! "

Gu Xu immediately lowered his face when he heard the words. He was disgusted to the extreme that Cool, whom he had been optimistic about, was just such a corrupt person. However, the other party thought that he was covering up well, and looked at him with force and calmness: "Yes. Ye Chen told you, right? He told you that the Liang family injected him with a stabilizer, and that the Liang family harmed him, so you're the one who's going to die for me, right?"

That's right, if it wasn't for Ye Chen to sow discord and blow Gu Xu's pillow, his father wouldn't have needed to ask the First Prince for help, and he wouldn't have had to expose Cool's identity, and he wouldn't be riding a tiger to complete a battle that was impossible to win! All of this is Ye Chen's conspiracy, he wants to take revenge on the Liang family, take revenge on him!

If it wasn't for the Liang family, this bastard would have died long ago! It was his father who saved him, even if his talent was ruined, he should consider himself unlucky. What qualifications does he have to take revenge on the Liang family? !

The more Liang Ye thought about it, the more unwilling he became, he clenched his fists tightly and said in a low voice: "My father treated Ye Chen like his own son since childhood, there is absolutely no way he would do such a thing, Marshal, how can you listen to Ye Chen's one-sided words? "